Positions Priority:

1) Inside Forward

2) False Nine

3) Shadow Strikers

4) The right Wing Back

5) Central Defenders

6) The left Full Back

7) Defensive Midfielder

How do u set man marking before the match. So its in a plug and play tactic like the reaper?? I go in under tactics for players but cant find how i put man marking, only find it before a game where u can see it in your guide.

Have you read the Specific Man Marking section at the OP? :D

WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP
(DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE AT THE OP)

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and kill the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you won`t concede it only greatly reduces the chances of it happens so you should it wisely, for example, when you play against much weaker team and lead only by 1 goal then it makes sense to wait for more solid lead at least by 2 goals before to start use this tactic because everything might happens and it’s always frustrating to conceded a fluke goal at last minutes and miss win.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REOPEN AND CRUSHER THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED

CHANGES:

- moved MCR position to DM position, added a new Role/PIs

- tweaked the close down settings for MCL/DM/DR positions

- tweaked the throw-ins setup

Reaper_V2_Barca.png
Reaper_V2_Real.png

BUMP

Last edited:
I have read ur man marking section. I know that in ur tactic its alrdy set man marking on the fullbacks. And i know how to do it before a game. But i dont know how u set man marking in the tactic like u have done for the fullbacks, so i dont have to set man marking for specifik player everytime. I know that i dont need to do it in ur tactics cause u alrdy have done it. But if i wanna make a tactic for my self i cant find how to set a man marking for a specifik position.

I have read ur man marking section. I know that in ur tactic its alrdy set man marking on the fullbacks. And i know how to do it before a game. But i dont know how u set man marking in the tactic like u have done for the fullbacks, so i dont have to set man marking for specifik player everytime. I know that i dont need to do it in ur tactics cause u alrdy have done it. But if i wanna make a tactic for my self i cant find how to set a man marking for a specifik position.

In order to put specific man marking into a tactic you need to set it during the match and then save the tactic during the match.

btw love ur work with the tactics. Keep up ur good job and thx again :)

What is the best false nine available to buy for Arsenal? Griezmann?

Really been enjoying this tactic, scoring lots more goals and winning games. Topped off by a 6-0 demolition of Inter in the Milan derby! Great Work TFF!

If someone can post some results in here whilst using this tactic, that would be great.

Struggling to find a solid tactic right now, have tinkered with my own but to no avail thus far and TFF's usual solid tactics don't seem to be working with Villa for me, sadly.

if i got red card which position i should subs? anw great tactics

Top of the league.... with VILLA!!!

Hi

Great tactics. Had no money for any ytransfers. Predicted 18th, currently 1st. Lost against Man City 1-0, but I was unlucky. Also lost 4-3 v Everton (who also beat me 1-0 in the League Cup). Beat Arsenal 2-0 away, Liverpool at home 2-1, smashed Man Utd 4-1 on opening day lol

The crazy thing is, Villa have been taken over and the new owner touted that he wants to replace me with..... The Mighty Nigel Pearson!!! So even though I am top of the league and knocking them in for fun, I might still get the sack!!!

Used the timewaster tactic to try and protect leads in the last 20 mins, and also shout concentrate too.

Training as discussed in the OP. Once 90% basically everything defense positioning and defending.

Cheers

Villa squad

one other pic, Villa squad.

One loan signing, Andreas Pereira from Utd.

I am worthy..

You'll be pleased to know, that Big Steve has decided I can keep my job. Wow Steve, I am SO grateful...

In my opinion this tactic is worst than the others :(
just dont work for me

The more these tactics come out, the more I feel that no single tactic will work for every team. Instead it's all about finding one that fits your team best.

I always enjoy doing a Villa save as it's who I support. No tactic has worked until this one. I'm having great results and I'm dominating even the big teams.

Back