Droylsden (Champions League Winners!)

Well done mate!, i done the same..but i started in the evo stick division 1 north! haha
this screenie is from last season..finished 4th!
has your game slowed down at all? i think with the amount of regen's its starting to slow my game down!
oh and i just took over scotland in the summer for the euro's and managed to win it!
View attachment 224530

how can droylsden fill a 40 000 stadium impossible. they dnt av the fan base on footy man defo edited somethin

how can droylsden fill a 40 000 stadium impossible. they dnt av the fan base on footy man defo edited somethin

If you look through the screen shots that I have posted you can see that it is clearly not impossible. People will flock to see the best team in the world play. It didn't happened over night. I have never even tried to open the editor in Football Manager 2012. I don't see the point in editing/cheating. The only reason that I started this post & joined this forum was because I had been keeping my friend updated on my progress with Droylsden & he said that I should post it on a forum. If a club is based in a well populated area & you are successful then the fan base can grow massively (evidently). You don't know what you are talking about.

Well done mate!, i done the same..but i started in the evo stick division 1 north! haha
this screenie is from last season..finished 4th!
has your game slowed down at all? i think with the amount of regen's its starting to slow my game down!
oh and i just took over scotland in the summer for the euro's and managed to win it!

Not slowed down that much that I've noticed. I was the Spain manager. Their manager manager retired on a high after winning the World Cup, he had also won the Euro's 2 seasons before. I went for the job & was quite shocked when the approached me. I had some outstanding players many of I had at Droylsden or bought after I was made Spain manager. I had 2 years to get them ready for the Euro's & 4 years befor the next World Cup. The Euro's were held in Spain my team was playing really well but despite outplaying France in the Quarter finals they beat me 1-0. I was gutted. Typically one of my Droylsden players got the assist & man of the match award. Unsurprisingly I was sacked after the Final that France went on to win. I was gutted! The Scotland job came available straight away I took it however I left without playing a game. I have a Scottish player John Stack in my Droylsden team who is class but other than him the rest of the players were dreadful.

If your stadium has a capacity of 40,000 then howcome on the screen shot of the general info only shows 12,500 season ticket holders? I cant understand how your board would allow you to have such a high wage budget with only that many season ticket holders? Have you got a screen shot of your finances and of your new stadium?

ignore all the negative comments this can be done if you find the right formation for lower league well done for what you have done

HAHA UNLUCKY PAL JUS BIN ON EDITOR AND IT SAYS THERE MAXIMUM ATTENDANCE IS 3750. AVERAGE ATTENDANCE 391 SO THAT MEANS UV EDITED IT THEY CAN NEVER GET OVER 3750 ATTENDANCE U CHEATIN PIECE OF **** SO HOW CAN U GET 40 000 GOIN TO A TEAM THAT HAS A MAXIMUM ATTENDANCE OF 3750 ON THE DATABASE? AND DNT SAY THAT IT MEANS WOT THE STADIUM HOLDS BECUZ MAN UTDS IS 100 000 AN THERS ONLY HOLD 75 000 SO UNLUCKY YOUV BIN CAUGHT OUT CHEATIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOT A JOKE GET A LIFE U FOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

HAHA UNLUCKY PAL JUS BIN ON EDITOR AND IT SAYS THERE MAXIMUM ATTENDANCE IS 3750. AVERAGE ATTENDANCE 391 SO THAT MEANS UV EDITED IT THEY CAN NEVER GET OVER 3750 ATTENDANCE U CHEATIN PIECE OF **** SO HOW CAN U GET 40 000 GOIN TO A TEAM THAT HAS A MAXIMUM ATTENDANCE OF 3750 ON THE DATABASE? AND DNT SAY THAT IT MEANS WOT THE STADIUM HOLDS BECUZ MAN UTDS IS 100 000 AN THERS ONLY HOLD 75 000 SO UNLUCKY YOUV BIN CAUGHT OUT CHEATIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOT A JOKE GET A LIFE U FOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL
reputation ripped to shreads

That is the the old Butchers Arms Ground capacity you stupid **** Jockey! When I got promoted to the Premiership I moved into the 20,000 Droylsden Stadium & since then it has been increased to just under 40,000. You go shouting your mouth off & have no idea about the game. Just because you have never been successful enough in the game to make these achievements you think that it is impossible. At least now people can read what you have written & everyone can see that you don't have a clue!

That is the the old Butchers Arms Ground capacity you stupid **** Jockey! When I got promoted to the Premiership I moved into the 20,000 Droylsden Stadium & since then it has been increased to just under 40,000. You go shouting your mouth off & have no idea about the game. Just because you have never been successful enough in the game to make these achievements you think that it is impossible. At least now people can read what you have written & everyone can see that you don't have a clue!
oh **** i think he's probably got his reputation back donbt u think ?

Nisbet lets see screenshots of your transfer history for every season. That will prove everything!!

ARE YOU ****** STUPID THE MAXIMUM THE CLUB CAN AV IS 3750 EVERY CLUB HAS THER MAXIMUM AN DROYLSDEN IS THAT. MAN UTDS IS 100 00 SO U CN BUILD A 200 000 STADIUM AN THEY WOULD NEVEA GET OVER 100 000 YOU CHEATED SIMPLE ******** IV SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES THE MAXIMUM DROYLSDEN CAN GET IS 3750 THAT DOESNT MEAN STADIUM CAPACITY IT MEANS FAN BASE THER STADIUM ONLY HOLDS 3000 ASWEL SO U CAN AV A LITTLE EXPANSION AN THATS THE FURTHEST THEYL EVER GET 3750 SO DO ONE TOSS POT. CHEATER

I may get people saying that what I'm staying is rubbish but to be totally honest I don't think that your formation & tactics actually matter as much as some people believe. It is important to pick a formation that suits your players positions (or bring in players that suit the formation that you want to play). Of course if you are a big underdog & playing away form with very attacking tactics then you are likely to get a hiding. I think that as long as your 11 players are better than the 11 on the other team then you will do well. I spent a lot more time trying to find & bring in the best young players that I can to the club that I am at.
In saying that when I was In the lower leagues I played a far more conservative game home and away. It is only when I think that I have a really good squad (far better than the rest of the teams that I'm playing regularly that I start playing more attacking & try & score as many goals as possible). In the lower leagues Physical attributes count for a lot. If you find a player with less than average Technical/Mental stats but their physical attributes are good then they will prob do pretty well.

I like to get a formation that I like (normally a fairly straight forward 4-4-2) and stick to it. I have played the same formation all the way through the leagues. I did change a few times in my 1st season in League 1 when I finished rock bottom as I was loosing so many goals. Tried one up front extra man in midfield. The prob was not the formation, it was that my squad was really young inexperienced & not good enough. I went back to League 2 & 4-4-2 formation brought in some better players improved the squad & it was promotion after promotion.

The big prob in the lower leagues is a severe lack of funds. There is a way round this however it has its consequences. I would play loads of pre-seasons friendlies against as big clubs as possible to generate money & when I say loads I mean as many as possible. 5 games each week! This of course increases the risk of injury which will happen, you spend the whole pre-season getting smashed off bigger clubs & by the end of the season your relatively small squad have played an outrageous amount of games. I was sometimes even playing friendlies mid-week throughout the season as I was so stuck for cash at times. I think went you way up the pro's & con's it has to be done. I dont thing I would ever have got into the Premiership if I hadn't done this. If you do decide to do this you can ask you Assistant to take control of friendlies as it takes time to play all these friendlies although he might get your star player in the Blue Square injured for 6 months. I & took the risk asked my Assistant to take control to save time. Remember though to take control of friendlies for the last couple of games & give your players a full weeks rest before the first game of the season. The last thing you want is a tired squad before in the massive season opener!!! Hope that helps.

I have lost of other tips I can give if anyone likes.

Cheers

thanks mate much appreciated i tink 4-4-2 seems to be the way forward in lower leagues also i tink i thought old players with good stats would do but i suppose i need some good youth that teams from prem reject and all ppl claiming u cheated etc i dont get it ive never bin as successful bringing a lower team to prem from nothing but FM is really detailed these days that im sure its possible to make a team expland from 3k fan base to 30k just look at chelsea n city really they barely had fans 10 years ago :p

your ****** thick it is set on the footy man database the maximum attendance they cn ever get is 3750 ther a tiny club iv sin it wi mi own eyes u fukin ***** woteva is set on the database happens in the game example man uts is set to 100 00 so they will neva get an attendance over that no matter how big the stadium is or how well they do u pair of tossers il slap u u *** rite off to ur cheatin games.

well done mate.... to quiet all doubters a simple print screen of your game status will do. It will show how many times u saved it to database changes which should be "0"

this kid is clearly uneducated- 'il slap u u *** rite off' what a mug haha.

your ****** thick it is set on the footy man database the maximum attendance they cn ever get is 3750 ther a tiny club iv sin it wi mi own eyes u fukin ***** woteva is set on the database happens in the game example man uts is set to 100 00 so they will neva get an attendance over that no matter how big the stadium is or how well they do u pair of tossers il slap u u *** rite off to ur cheatin games.

Ironic that you mention thick. I don't think that I have ever seen so many spelling mistakes in one sentence in my life. Do you kiss your mum with those lips potty mouth. I went to have a look at the editor & had to find out through google how to open it as I've never been on it before. I then found out that you have do download the editor through steam separately. At that point I decided to not get it as I've not used an editor since I was a kid playing Champ Man 97/98. I only use official patches also. Why don't you ask the guys who develop football manager about potential future club attendances? I am 100% sure that they will say that if you win the league & champions league with a team then your attendance will be bigger than 3750. How rubbish would the game be if you were the most successfully club in Europe & you never had an attendance of more than 3750. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds. I loaded up a large database game, English league only down to Blue Square N/S, set my reputation to Sunday League & selected to manage Droylsden. The rest was down to experience, skill & patience, clearly none of which you have.

If u definatly havnt cheated then why wont you put the screen shots on here, i have asked you twice now and you have ignored me both times. let us see your finances, your transfers and info on your stadium and when it was built

I have been at work the past couple of days & have only posted messages through my iPhone. I am happy to post any screenshots that people want to see. I should get a chance tomorrow. I feel like I'm in court for a murder that I never did. lol