Droylsden (Champions League Winners!)

I have been at work the past couple of days & have only posted messages through my iPhone. I am happy to post any screenshots that people want to see. I should get a chance tomorrow. I feel like I'm in court for a murder that I never did. lol

Don't worry mate. People always get suspicious when they see an achievement like yours pop outta nowhere. It's in the human blood lol :D

Well done Nisbet! That is some achievement I don't think I'd ever have the patience to go through that many seasons :p

I think the people calling him a cheat and using insults should just shout your mouths. Did you ever think, that just maybe, he's a better player than you? You don't need to cheat to be so successful. So just wind your necks in, and stop being such a bunch of insulting morons by using such ignorant comments. And even if he did cheat a bit-believe it or not, he paid for his game so what he does is no business of yours. Bunch of idiots. So do something more constructive than spamming someones story with comments you'd normally hear in a primary school playground.

Last edited:
well done mate.... to quiet all doubters a simple print screen of your game status will do. It will show how many times u saved it to database changes which should be "0"

Cheers mate, didn't know about that.

what a load of narrow minded jealous people,

i no you havn't cheated as ive been their and done that..if you move stadium..how on earth can it have anything to do with your maximum attendance on a old stadium??? :S

you done a great job and people trying to say you cheated are just stupid!
don't even provide screenshots..why sould you even have too?

well done.

If u definatly havnt cheated then why wont you put the screen shots on here, i have asked you twice now and you have ignored me both times. let us see your finances, your transfers and info on your stadium and when it was built

I am only home briefly so I can add my transfer history tomorrow if you like (there is a lot of it).

Ps The Bank loan that you can see was taken out by the club when I first got into the Prem to pay for the New stadium.

And make sure you include that best 11 overall and best eleven in the first season, I saw you forgot to include those :)

Hahaah, I think dazmak1 can be quiet now!

Also could you find a way to post a screenshot of the Malaga team who won the 2019 Champions League? If you can't don't stress about it, just leave it.

right im just goin to explain how the football manager datbase works. each club has its maximum attendance they can achieve it doesnt mean for that stadium it means in general for the whole game example man utds is 100 000 so they will neva b able to get over 100 000 fans in any stadium so if they build a 200 00 stadium they will neva go over 100 000 attendance its a way of givin teams realistic limts. the only way you can exceed these is by editin the database i have seen wot droylsdens is an its 3750

If he would have edited, when surely wouldn't the database changes day more than zero?

Last edited:
Hahaah, I think dazmak1 can be quiet now!

Also could you find a way to post a screenshot of the Malaga team who won the 2019 Champions League? If you can't don't stress about it, just leave it.

Alright mate unfortunately I'm not able to post their team. I think it's because I only loaded up the English leagues so I'm not able to view their best 11 from that year. Here is their road to the final though not sure if that's any interest to you. How come you wanted to see their team?

well done mate, i believe you haven't cheated and all the idiots who think you have are just jealous of your achievement :)

Not sure how they work it out but most of the players in my overall best 11 are no way the best. It seems that they just pick the players that have made the most appearances.

Its funny looking back at my best 11 from my first season. Seems like ages ago now. Been through a lot since those days. Pablo Counago was a bit of a goal machine at that level. Trent McClenaham at right back was incredibly consistent. Couple of fairly big coups in there with ex Chelsea defender Frank Sinclair at the back (think he was 39 at the time), ex Nottingham Forest centre-mid Gareth Williams as the midfield play maker (thought he should have performed better than he did though), ex Spurs left back Ben Thatcher as the hard man (think I also re-trained him as a centre back), and who could forget one of the biggest signings I've ever made... You might see the name at the bottom of the page & wonder who is that... Yes it was former Porto & Brazil international "Mario Jardel!"

Incredible signing for non league football. I remember trying to move heaven & earth when I realised that I might have a chance to bring him to the club. From what I recall I was well into the season & top of the league & I saw that he was on a free. I had to get rid of several players to free up what I think at the time was his huge £800 p/w wages (I think think the next highest earner was on £300 p/w). I remember thinking at the time that it was a big risk as he was 38 & his physical attributes were pretty poor (his technical attributes were still very good though for the league) but the thought of having a former Brazilian International running out of the tunnel at The Butchers Arms ground in front of the 300 or so fans that I had at the time was far to much of a mouth watering prospect to pass up. I was really hard up at the time & he wanted a one & a half year contract. This was a huge risk as he was getting paid what was then a fortune for the club. I managed to negotiate him to a 6 month contract with an extra year if he made 10 appearances. He scored on his debut & I was delighted. Unfortunately it didn't turn out to be the dream signing that I had planned. He picked up loads of injuries & as his stamina was really low when he was fit he had to be subbed after 60mins & had never recovered in time for the next game. This lead me to the big decision to stop quoting him after his 9th appearance so he didn't get his year contract extension. He left at the end of the season to the disappointment of the board, but his wages allowed me to bring in 3 other 1st team regulars the next season that I couldn't of done without. I'm sure he signed for a team in League 2 after he left me & never made much of an impact.

ps I had a player call Tom Cruise that I though was hilarious at the time. ha ha

Alright mate unfortunately I'm not able to post their team. I think it's because I only loaded up the English leagues so I'm not able to view their best 11 from that year. Here is their road to the final though not sure if that's any interest to you. How come you wanted to see their team?
Don't worry about the team, I just wanted to see how they spent their money, as they've just been taken over. It seems that they had a quite easy route to the final.
Cheers for posting that!

They choose the best eleven from average ratings throughout the season.

Attendance History (average)

Here is my average attendance history. My original stadium was increased to 5000 by the time I was in the Championship & my average attendance that season was 4334. It took a year to build The Droylsden stadium (I was a bit disappointed with the name as I've had a stadium named after me before in a Millwall save) & I though that taking Droylsden to the Premiership might have justified that.

It is clear that even before you get a new stadium built you can exceed whatever numbers are in the editor.