Droylsden (Champions League Winners!)

Any other screen shots or transfer history ect will have to wait as I'm going to the pub now. I'm off work tomorrow & will no doubt be pretty rough so I can post them then. I bring in & sell loads of players so it will take some time to do.

Cheers

Transfer History

Please find transfer history as requested.

You can see there are some seasons when the transfers in & out's are scrolled over several pages as there was many players coming and going. I have captured the image from the bottom so you can see the the total values.

In my first season I did a total clear out & brought in 64 players! Of course the vast majority of these players were on youth contracts (getting paid £5 p/w) or non-contracts (getting paid nothing).

right im just goin to explain how the football manager datbase works. each club has its maximum attendance they can achieve it doesnt mean for that stadium it means in general for the whole game example man utds is 100 000 so they will neva b able to get over 100 000 fans in any stadium so if they build a 200 00 stadium they will neva go over 100 000 attendance its a way of givin teams realistic limts. the only way you can exceed these is by editin the database i have seen wot droylsdens is an its 3750

what an absolute ***** you are,ive read 5-6 pages on this topic and you are starting to bug me now u must of wrote that same paragraph out a dozen times...he has evidence with screenshots of what u asked,even the new stadium which was built in 2019 so what cant you grasp of that or are you mentally disturbed?? so do us all a favour and shut your mouth u little cretin.... NICE WORK NISBET

Wow talk about trying to hang draw and quarter somebody through jealousy eh Dazmak? Not a leg to stand on fella. Well done Nisbet great achievement for all this. Many times I have tried to do this with a team and have never had the patience to stick it through. Im currently trying with Cambridge. Glad you've managed to prove the doubters wrong with screenshots. Well done mate cracking save you've got there

I started a new thread with a season which was the inspiration for my Droylsden game.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...978-rise-blue-toon-peterhead.html#post1446904

I have always started games unemployed with a Sunday league reputation, but always with the view to move clubs to gain success. My Peterhead game made me think that it could be done with any club. I thought that doing it with a club that was one of the smallest from the Blue Square N/S would be the ultimate challenge.

Great achievement! I want to start a save with a small team too and i am wondering how you search for regens since you dont have a youth academy. I have never played more than 3 seasons in FM and don't know how to get regens for small teams.

Great achievement! I want to start a save with a small team too and i am wondering how you search for regens since you dont have a youth academy. I have never played more than 3 seasons in FM and don't know how to get regens for small teams.

dont know if you already know this but regens are released on certain dates...e.g all england regens are released on march 15th..a quick way to search this is on fm2012 go to world then go transfers then world again then theres an option to see what clubs have got each regen,then its just a case of finding the ones u want...clicking on the icon button rather than thier name saves alot of time...hope this helps....i cant help about signing loads of regens first season as i didnt do it.

World Champions

I was at Old Trafford at the end of last season when Man Utd beat Chelsea 2-1.

As the Man Utd team walked out of the tunnel & on to the pitch the announcer said:

"Please welcome your team, Champions of England... Champions of Europe... & CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!"

I thought that was pretty decent introduction.

I'm going to get my stadium announcer to stay that at my home games for the rest of the season. lol

why have u saved the game 500 and odd times? u said in an earlier post u leave the game on somtimes for hours? do u save it before every game then if u get beat u can turn it off and start again??

I have had games before when I've not saved it for a few months & its crashes, its a disaster. I'm in my 14th season now & I save it most weeks incace it crashes. I have lost many important games over the seasons so to make these comments are nonsense. I think I might stop posting on this website or at least stop responding to accusations of cheating or abusive messages. If its not one thing it's another. I only joined this website a couple of days ago & the vast majority of posts that I have made have been to deffend myself from ridiculous accusations & comments. Ps I will respond to the serious questions that people have asked in the near future. Sorry I've not had time to answer them all, mainly because I've been having to write things like this.

no1 saves the game 40 odd times a season its not normal especially if your workin so u will go on at nite once i dont work so i can go on it 3 times in 1 day iv played a season an half wi utd an saved it only 33 times i think sum1 is cheatin jus a coincidence uv neva lost a cup final playoff final is it

put ur manager history up so we can see wen u woz appointed droylsden manager make sure u aint added manager wen u got sackd wen relegated

honestly what is your problem? Just because he's achieved something incredible and you can't, he must be cheating? People can save as much as they like because not everyone has free time like a 10 yr old kid to play constantly for hours. People have lives where they go out, work and enjoy life.

no1 saves the game 40 odd times a season its not normal especially if your workin so u will go on at nite once i dont work so i can go on it 3 times in 1 day iv played a season an half wi utd an saved it only 33 times i think sum1 is cheatin jus a coincidence uv neva lost a cup final playoff final is it

Just ignore him mate. He's just a waste of time. Great work with your team. I dont think i have the passion or the work ethic to stick with a team for so long. Congrats.

Last edited:
put ur manager history up so we can see wen u woz appointed droylsden manager make sure u aint added manager wen u got sackd wen relegated

"aint added manager" does that make sense????

no1 saves 40 0dd times a season simple just a coincidence hes neva lose a playoff or cup final that never happens

This is an incredible achievement, I started a game with Droylsden and completed the first season: think I won promotion after a hard push. Was really enjoying it, but haven't played it for a few months now :S

no1 saves 40 0dd times a season simple just a coincidence hes neva lose a playoff or cup final that never happens

I save the game before every game when then tactics screen comes up because when I was playing FM on the family computer it'd crash a lot due to the size of the game. Now I have a laptop I still do it as it's just habit.

I think this dazmak1 guy is trolling you. Seriously, how can someone be so paranoid and ignorant at the same time...?

If Dazmak1 posts on this thread again, report it, and I will ban him for a while.