Going to try your training as the current one I'm using is failing randomly in my 5th season (lots of stat drops :/)

One question, what's the main difference between the support and attack schedules? Cheers.

One question, what's the main difference between the support and attack schedules? Cheers.

The attack scheds focus more on the attacking attributes, while the support focuses an equal amount to defensive/attacking.

hi
i play 4-2-3-1.AMC as Attacking midfielder-attack.what training would be the best for this post ?? i have medium workload 1.2
sorry for my english ;)

Nice One!

Dunc,

For an unorganised shambles of a manager like myself, who expects instant success without much preparation, I would just like to say a massive thanks for you taking the time to put your training schedule on here. I am in third season, for the previous two I havent even bothered with training schedules so using yours will lead to an infinite improvement and am especially looking forward to seeing how the training will help develop good players in to world class ones (hopefully). You seemed to have covered all bases as well, fantastic.

hi
i play 4-2-3-1.AMC as Attacking midfielder-attack.what training would be the best for this post ?? i have medium workload 1.2
sorry for my english ;)

Adv Playmaker attack.

where would you place messi in this training? thanks

Hi Dunc,

thanx for your brilliant work - I made it good in league rankings especially because your last versions with preseason and injury programs.

But what about them now ? I had to renew my PC system and after importing your schedules I cannot find them anymore !

What to do know when players get injured or starting the season ?????

But what about them now ? I had to renew my PC system and after importing your schedules I cannot find them anymore !

Re-download them, you can find them by going to my profile or in the OP. :)

What to do know when players get injured or starting the season ?????

I just leave them on this training, never had any adverse affects from doing so.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

where would you place messi in this training? thanks

Adv playmaker attack

Currently using this on my yout set up, is it worth doing training schedules for the main team and reserves and if so, which should i use?

Currently using this on my yout set up, is it worth doing training schedules for the main team and reserves and if so, which should i use?

Use the V1.2 for your 1st team and reserves :)

dont no if im blind but is there a full back automatic for 1.2?

i am an intermediate dancer, but im going into high school(performing arts)
and i have no pointe training
its kind of important to be versatile, but i don't know to dance on pointe. ive been told by diffrent professional dancers im ready, just not by my official dance teacher. i havent been to classfor afew monthes now, but to start somewhere else, would it be advisable to start with pointe too?

Where should i place Falcao,Wilson Palacios,James Rodríguez and João Moutinho?

can I put one same player on two schedules, for example, put evra on fullback suport and fullback att schedule. is that posible and what efects are?

p.s sorry my english is bad! :D

I dont know which player fits in Ad Playmaker Sp. What does Sp stand for anyway? What kind of positions are in need of this training? Cheers from Sweden.

Can anybody point me in the right direction for the training that works on the 11.3 patch? Or does any work on any patch?