Dunc , off topic i know , but what skin do u use ?
i use baseskin for editing and edited the players attribute colors but i like your background :)

Dunc , off topic i know , but what skin do u use ?
i use baseskin for editing and edited the players attribute colors but i like your background :)

Urm, its just the standard Dark skin I think...

hey dude,

very very nice schedules. i'll try to give it a shot. btw, do u have any sched for youth team?

regards

hey dude,

very very nice schedules. i'll try to give it a shot. btw, do u have any sched for youth team?

regards

Not yet, they will likely be released on the weekend.

I've just a short question.
I use the medium workload schedule and as I'm early in season I can't of course see results, but my wingers complain about the high amount of fitness training, all other players are content.
Which category do I exactly have to decrease in the winger-schedule, so that they don't complain anymore?

I might do at some point, but I am quite content with them being only on here atm. I may look at doing so in the future.

I've just a short question.
I use the medium workload schedule and as I'm early in season I can't of course see results, but my wingers complain about the high amount of fitness training, all other players are content.
Which category do I exactly have to decrease in the winger-schedule, so that they don't complain anymore?

Meh, just give them a slap and tell them to man up.

Or you could just decrease Aerobic a bit, till its on medium. :)

Thanks, ill try it out now, had 1 other, but it sucks, lol...

Edit:

Meh, nvm, this aint for me, i change player roles every 2-3 games, cause half of fkin tactic i use, fail epicly.So id have to change every few games, to new training, lol, not worth it.

Last edited:
Hi Dunc,

Mate, i have big problem. i bougth Lukaku on second season into ManU. he played 3 times, makes 2 goals and 1 assist bu then he got injured for 8 months. made him missed all the second season. the prob is, his agility and stamina down into 7 only. i use ur traning and put him into complete foward traning. but seems he cant raise his agility and stamina. he also didnt play too good in season 3. now im in early season 4, i put him into poacher training. i really concern about his agility and stamina, he also have agility individual traning. but still have no effect at all. my question is : what training i should put him into?

Hi Dunc,

Mate, i have big problem. i bougth Lukaku on second season into ManU. he played 3 times, makes 2 goals and 1 assist bu then he got injured for 8 months. made him missed all the second season. the prob is, his agility and stamina down into 7 only. i use ur traning and put him into complete foward traning. but seems he cant raise his agility and stamina. he also didnt play too good in season 3. now im in early season 4, i put him into poacher training. i really concern about his agility and stamina, he also have agility individual traning. but still have no effect at all. my question is : what training i should put him into?

Lukaku is a targetman striker because of his high str. Don't bother with agility and stamina, they'll come way later and even then they won't be great.

Lukaku is a targetman striker because of his high str. Don't bother with agility and stamina, they'll come way later and even then they won't be great.

lukaku is not only targetman. he is complete foward...

Where is complete forward shecdule? I cant find it in the schedules. thanks

it just comes up with some wierd writing when its done

Are you trying to open it? you just need to import it into your FM11 schedules folder :)

Hi Dunc,

You can set individual training focus under the players personal training screen, accessed by clicking on the player, then the training tab, and it is on the left hand side.

Where is complete forward shecdule? I cant find it in the schedules. thanks

It is only on the 'normal' training I am afraid, I am going to update the 'Hard schedules' soon, I have nearly finished Youth Sched's and Part time will be done next, I will upload the youth soon.

If anyone has any more feed back on either Schedule, feel free to post about it as it has been out for a while now. :)

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Righto, this is the release of the Youth Schedule.

The positions covered in the Youth schedule are:

Goalkeeper
Central Defender
Fullback
Wingback
Defensive Midfielder
Central Midfielder
Attacking Midfielder
Winger
Striker
Poacher
Target Man

The reason I have kept them simple, is because when players are under 18, they need to develop in many different areas for each position, so working hard on certain attributes is a bit worthless untill they reach 18 or older, and also, it's more simple for people to use.

Download the file here

dunc have you updated the normal one with the complete forward and other missing schedules

Normal should have 'Complete forward' in it.

Heavy does not. I will update heavy soon with some more schedules, been working on the youth for the last week including testing.

looking good dunc,
though it's been said that heavy schedules do more damage than good...
& i like to make player specific training schedules
:]

im about to make a new save with arsenal using the normal (med) and youth trainings as i have been using the default so far and getting some improvments i would be supprised if this isnt better

im about to make a new save with arsenal using the normal (med) and youth trainings as i have been using the default so far and getting some improvments i would be supprised if this isnt better

Keep me posted on the results the training has on your team.

Also anyone else, if you have any feedback or improvements, please post.

Currently working on Part time, and then will improve the 'Hard Schedules'. :)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:08 PM ----------

Anyone got any feed back on the youth schedules, they have been working well for me, but I could do with other peoples experiences of the training. :)

I'm gonna try them in a bit, just finished installing them. New season with Liverpool, I'll post screens when I get results.