Gonna start a save on Nuneaton Town - Media Prediction 22º of Vanarama Conference North!

No trainer License at all , Amateur footballer - the lowest we can get!

Objective : Win all Major Domestic Competitions from the 6 Major Nations of Football! Germany, France, England, Italy, Portugal, Spain! :)

Gonna start a save on Nuneaton Town - Media Prediction 22º of Vanarama Conference North!

No trainer License at all , Amateur footballer - the lowest we can get!

Objective : Win all Major Domestic Competitions from the 6 Major Nations of Football! Germany, France, England, Italy, Portugal, Spain! :)

Please keep us all updated on here how you get on :)

Only a few games in but **** credit to rego8 , this throw ins are deadly :D

Shall we expect another updated version later today?

Skin

attachment.php

not a bad start 7-0 at HT.[Which skin are you using mate?]

Shall we expect another updated version later today?

No i'm very happy with what we have at present. Is it perfect? No. Is it as good as I think it can be whilst still retaining a unique style, 100%.

When you look for a tactic from this forum you want something that plays well at any level, from the Conference to the Prem, is effective and has optimised set pieces. This ticks all they boxes.

I need some help with the training schedules. I’ve uploaded them and they are in the schedules section of the training page but the training calendar doesn’t match the schedule. Do I need to physically change the calendar myself?

Just to help prove your point Chrissy

attachment.php

Tactic was used from the green dot in the 27/28 season. I must also add to I haven't used the tactic as described in the OP. I designate the set piece takers before each game and then use instant result.

attachment.php

I need some help with the training schedules. I’ve uploaded them and they are in the schedules section of the training page but the training calendar doesn’t match the schedule. Do I need to physically change the calendar myself?

It's going to change with games etc, honestly just upload it and let it do it's thing, it changes week to week so there is a spread of development.

Just to help prove your point Chrissy

Tactic was used from the green dot in the 27/28 season. I must also add to I haven't used the tactic as described in the OP. I designate the set piece takers before each game and then use instant result.

Designate the set piece takers and you may well see an even greater bump, nice results though dude, well done.

do you adjust the mentality if its a tough game ahead?