Dzeko taunts United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Dzeko anyway?

He was one of the best Bundesliga striker and known best for the best partnership with Grafite and the partnership went onto help Wolfsburg win the Bundesliga for the first time and then gradually dropping down the seats.

I dont like united. But i hate city even more so... I hope your carreer ends in misery.

He was one of the best Bundesliga striker and known best for the best partnership with Grafite and the partnership went onto help Wolfsburg win the Bundesliga for the first time and then gradually dropping down the seats.

Nvm, joke wasted. Admittedly, it was a poor one.

I lol'd.

Said it before and I'll say it again, imo he will flop.

Kept so quiet by Pantsil and Aaron Hughes he was almost anonymous in the Fulham game last season.

Aye, it's a lot of money for him based on his career to date. Got to say I hope he does well though - just because he always comes across and is reported to be just a genuinely nice guy with time for everyone.

I dont mind if he scores 100 goals by the end of season. Those wont be on Arsenals goal.

No, but if he scores 100 goals by the end of the season, I'll donate my yearly wages to FM Base if City don't win the league, meaning Arsenal don't. Prat.

most united fans are glory hunters from london to china. so people who have been man city fans for years are true fans but they will begin to get glory hunters when they buy the league.

No, but if he scores 100 goals by the end of the season, I'll donate my yearly wages to FM Base if City don't win the league, meaning Arsenal don't. Prat.

Well I have kinda lost hope in winning league this year. More likely well win league cup and even that wont be easy with our current problems.

most united fans are glory hunters from london to china. so people who have been man city fans for years are true fans but they will begin to get glory hunters when they buy the league.

Don't generalise United fans.

Most of them aren't glory hunters. Just because you don't live near the club doesn't mean you're a glory hunter. Every top side has glory hunter fans, but most fans at all clubs are real fans.

Dzeko you beastly human being, how can you taunt us in this way???

How will you sleep at night....

*cough* *cough* FLOP *cough*

Back on subject I think Dzeko is a top player even though he signed for the wrong half of Manchester and the label of "taunts United" is a bit too far. He merely just said that he heard most people in Manchester, were Manchester City fans.

I am looking forward to seeing him in the prem regardless of the team he is in.

Well I have kinda lost hope in winning league this year. More likely well win league cup and even that wont be easy with our current problems.

Don't give up on the league, heck I haven't!

You're still in with a shout.

Don't generalise United fans.

Most of them aren't glory hunters. Just because you don't live near the club doesn't mean you're a glory hunter. Every top side has glory hunter fans, but most fans at all clubs are real fans.

He isn't generalising United fans :S He said most are glory hunters. Now I disagree with the word 'most' but there are a fair few glory hunters there. But yes as you said, most top sides have 'em. I just don't think it's entirely fair to say he is generalising United fans.

Bit rich anyway... Heck DMF, you're the biggest glory hunter I know!!!!

:wub: Jokes babe, I know how you hate being called one, wuv you.

Don't give up on the league, heck I haven't!

You're still in with a shout.

No I haven't, but there must be some serious improvement in parts of team to be able to mount serious challenge to title.

Only good thing is that every other title challenger isn't playing as good as they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.