Reaction score
Edin Dzeko,

what do you think of him ?

he`s playing in my 4 - 5 -1 formation as only striker

16 games, 9 goals.

Anyone else have him ?
and how does he play in your team

deep lying forward - attack

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

and again, edin dzeko, tottenham - man. city : 1 : 1

18 games, 11 goals

absolutly emmense in my man u team, upfront with rooney for a partner. 50 goal partnership

monsta89, how have you setup rooney and dzeko? also what formation and style are you playing with united, you playing a flat 4-4-2 or you playing with aml and amr,?

Great stats this player has, i'll try the deep lying position.
Scored only 9 in 34 matches for me and AEK FC

He is quality in my Chelsea game either a a lone Complete Forward or as a Target Man or Complete Forward with 2 up front. Better with Drogba than Anelka but he is now rated my top striker by backroom staff.

Dzeko's playin with Rooney in my Manchester United.
Stats after first season:
Graphic11.jpg
Graphic12.jpg

He's played 20 games for me and score 11 goals and 4 assists...he plays as advanced forward-support...he could score more, but i set him for a support cause my nisterlooy is a poacher, so he needs a partner in attack.

I've signed Dzeko to partner Torres up front, can someone please recommend how to play him?

Deep-lying forward + Attack?

I've signed Dzeko to partner Torres up front, can someone please recommend how to play him?

Deep-lying forward + Attack?

i used him as target man+support, that was pretty good and torres is advanced forward+attack.

but i lately using both of them advanced forward+attack.

you got it right....Torres is best as a advanced forward, also as a poacher (attack) and Dzeko in that case as Target man support

should i get milevskyi or dzeko for my liverpool squad? (lone striker)

runkelis what's your tactic and player instructions??
4-2-2-2
gk - vds
rb - rafinha
lb - evra
dc - rio, vidic
mc - hamsik[advanced playmaker, support], carrick/hargreaves[ball winning midfielder, defend]
aml - modric
amr - nani[but trying to sign gourcuff]
fc - rooney[advanced forward, attack], dzeko[deep lying forward, attack]

Shorter passing style, more roaming, wide width, quick tempo

sounds good, was everything else set to default then? also did you play rigid?