i had him playing alongside side torres as a complete striker, bought him for 11m hes nw worth 25.5m atm and him and torres gets bags of goals together played with 4-2-2-2...... 2 wingers.
think he gt 25 and torres gt 32 goals in their second season together

i signed him on my Arsenal save n he got 30 goals in 21 games. I played him mostly as a goal poacher. in my 4-3-2-1 formation.
And i can also say it depend on the midfielders ability to supply him with killer balls.

Just signed him for 9.75m during the second season when he was transfer listed. Banged in 3 hat tricks in 5 pre-season games so I'm expecting big things from him.

From the looks of his heading, i suppose he is a good target man? And i think Dzeko is one of those players who's attributes do not show what he is capable of, something like Rooney, he has alot of 17s and 14s but he plays very well.

What is so great about a 24 year old Target man? I havent try him but i hope he doesnt turn up to be someone like vagner love

From the looks of his heading, i suppose he is a good target man? And i think Dzeko is one of those players who's attributes do not show what he is capable of, something like Rooney, he has alot of 17s and 14s but he plays very well.

What is so great about a 24 year old Target man? I havent try him but i hope he doesnt turn up to be someone like vagner love

Reggaezel I am looking for someone to play a network game with, let me know if u are interested.

Ok let me tell you why he is so good. His attributes had shown what he is capable of - Tall, strong, powerful in the air, fast, good first touch, good technique, good finishing, good anticipation, good movement off the ball and the best of all, has the ability to shoot from range. Try finding another striker that has a fair amount of speed, height, strength, jumping, finishing, first touch, long shot, anticipation and heading, mmkay?

Just bught him for man u. first game vs Vila bangs in three goals. I have him playing as a complete forward with vila/rooney as deep forward attack seems to be a good buy

Ok let me tell you why he is so good. His attributes had shown what he is capable of - Tall, strong, powerful in the air, fast, good first touch, good technique, good finishing, good anticipation, good movement off the ball and the best of all, has the ability to shoot from range. Try finding another striker that has a fair amount of speed, height, strength, jumping, finishing, first touch, long shot, anticipation and heading, mmkay?

Rooney

I have bought him to Fenerbahçe at the third year of the championship with a cost of 26 M £ which is distributed in 48 months. The salary is also very reasonable such that he had asked 78 K £ weekly which is very cheap i think as you compare to his abilities. He has scored 60 goals in 60 games, done 23 assits and rewarded as 19 times MOM.

just signed him for city for 26 million in my third season btw im paying him £200,000 a week he wanted 140,000 but i decided to give him more

Wow, look at Rooney's jumping and height first. And you're using a player like Rooney to compare with Dzeko. You'll need a crazy offer to buy Rooney while Dzeko can be bought with a reasonable price. So you're still wondering why people wants to buy Dzeko.

is he or Cavani better? i can only sign one of them.. i already have: Rooney, Berbatov, Iaquinta, Owen, Aguero, Macheda and Welbeck..

I use Welbeck N Macheda as back ups.. i try to rotate to let my youths play in my games..

i'm planning to play 3 pairs of strike partnerships: Rooney, Dzeko/ Cavani - Berbatov, Owen - Iaquinta

any comments? if anyone could advise how to play them..

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

alternatively i could sell owen and buy both.. lol... Owen for sale.. anyone?

20-25 mil 1st season, well i was Madrid so he came to me pretty easily.
But he has been immense I am in 2016 and he has scored 206 goals in 227 appearances .
See for yourself.

lol I'm not surprised. I know this is old but that screeny proves you have cheated :p

is he or Cavani better? i can only sign one of them.. i already have: Rooney, Berbatov, Iaquinta, Owen, Aguero, Macheda and Welbeck..

I use Welbeck N Macheda as back ups.. i try to rotate to let my youths play in my games..

i'm planning to play 3 pairs of strike partnerships: Rooney, Dzeko/ Cavani - Berbatov, Owen - Iaquinta

any comments? if anyone could advise how to play them..

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

alternatively i could sell owen and buy both.. lol... Owen for sale.. anyone?

please dont spam the threads, try asking in your questions in these help threads:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/who-should-i-buy-sell-t21700.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/what-roles-and-dutys-best-suit-my-players-t24028.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/what-tactic-should-i-use-t21699.html

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

lol I'm not surprised. I know this is old but that screeny proves you have cheated :p

how? i may have missed something obvious btw.... (A)

I used the wrong word with "prove" but something disconcerts me with the way he has literally won every single trophy possible every single year lol.

How the **** does the screeny prove I have cheated. because if i had cheated i would have won the ECC in first or second season or the club world championship in 2014 when i lost in finals. Plus look at his record for the country 36 goals in 55 games.

Then in 3rd season i bought a Regen from Bayern for 30 mil and he was the best CB in the world at 19.

Plus Madrid just pours in money for transfers.

My team In third season

GK iker
CB ZApata,Regen
RB Sergio Ramos
LB Criscito
DM Xavi Alonso
RW Ronaldo
LW Marcelo,Buonanotte
AM KAKA
ST Dzeko,Higuan

Last edited:
this thread is about dzeko. do stay on topic, guys. cheers

hey, my bad. didn't know i'm not suppose to discuss this here.

should i get milevskyi or dzeko for my liverpool squad? (lone striker)

if you got money, Dzeko! HANDS DOWN!

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

signed him in my Bordeaux save.
banged in 39 goals in 43 games in all competitions plus around 15 assists in all!
worth every penny spent.

he is now realy well known player so this thread is stupid!