he is now realy well known player so this thread is stupid!
mate, this isnt a very new thread if you look at the dates. it was started on 9/11/2009 when fm just got released and not many people knew of him at that time. no way this is stupid

Tried to sign him with Liverpool, £26.1m accepted and gave him more than he wanted because Ath. Madrid had bid accepted - he went to them. Furious.

Dzeko is my best striker i bought him for 33 E. i am unable to take some screenshot from game to attach u here :/ but hi is awesome. Best Instructions for him > Complete foward > attack. But u must have good assisents in team like fabregas :). So far for Arsenal he made 117 App and scored 88 goal in PREMIER.

Last edited:
playing as man city brought him for 26m

first season: 33 Apps 17 Goals 9 Assists
second season:(im in the third quarter of this one) 29 Apps 23 Goals 5 Assists

playing him as a Target-Man/Support and he is partnered with Gonzalo Higuain (Poacher/Attack)

Last edited:
A god, played him as a Complete forward, averaged a goal/assist per game

He is pretty god-like. Managed to keep hold of him in my Wolfsburg story, and he can't stop scoring.
Immense player.

Lol Dzeko has been a total flung for my Arsenal team. My Villa Scored 16 goals in 12 apps Owned him!!

i got a problem with this guy. His concern says "would like to match the wages of some of his highest paid colleagues". Problem is that he's already on par with Rooney (my highest paid player)..

I have Agbonlahor and Dzeko in attack. What should i use them? (poachers? target mans?)

I have him up front with Rooney
Only in November and they have 30 goals between them

Use Dzeko in Complete Forward and he gets lots of goals and a good few assists.

I played him as attack which worked. I would suggest a Poacher role for Agbonlahor.

whats his best role as a lone striker?
iv got him lone striker with 2 attacking mids behind him

used to play him as Deep lying forward : support duty
along with David Villa .. they did great things together ..
scoring and assisting ...

I signed Dzeko for 25m . . . so far scored 10 in 10 games . . . played him alongside chamakh in a advanced forward attack position. (chamakh playing as a complete forward support.) Pretty happy atm.