ACCEPT Live life
His value can go up till 28M easily

complete forward support alongside rooney complete forward attack, devastating

im sort of having trouble with Dzeko... in Cups and Champions League he averages a Goal a Game, but when it comes down to The Premire League its alot less... around 30 appearances and only 14 ish goals... i'll have a screenshot later to prove it, i currently have him in his regular spot as a deep lying forward? in a 4 4 2 attacking formation. and the other as a Poacher..

im currently Man city and have alot of Attacking Options.. everyone seems to do quite well for Goals ratio.. Tevez is usually my main goal threat with 20+ goals a season in the poacher role..

for back up or alternative players i have
Adebayor
Milevskyi
Le Tallec
*new season i will have Tafer*

Tevez also seems to get alot of Assists considering im expecting him to get my main tally of Goals... but the wierdest thing although Dezko doesnt seem to do much in terms of a return, he regularly gets MoM's and praised alot and his value (Purchased at 24 - 25m) went down to around 18 mill has now risen to 35M.. is there another way of getting more goals from him, as i seem to see alot of other people seem to get an awsome return.

and who is he best to play with from the players mentioned..

im sort of having trouble with Dzeko... in Cups and Champions League he averages a Goal a Game, but when it comes down to The Premire League its alot less... around 30 appearances and only 14 ish goals... i'll have a screenshot later to prove it, i currently have him in his regular spot as a deep lying forward? in a 4 4 2 attacking formation. and the other as a Poacher..

im currently Man city and have alot of Attacking Options.. everyone seems to do quite well for Goals ratio.. Tevez is usually my main goal threat with 20+ goals a season in the poacher role..

for back up or alternative players i have
Adebayor
Milevskyi
Le Tallec
*new season i will have Tafer*

Tevez also seems to get alot of Assists considering im expecting him to get my main tally of Goals... but the wierdest thing although Dezko doesnt seem to do much in terms of a return, he regularly gets MoM's and praised alot and his value (Purchased at 24 - 25m) went down to around 18 mill has now risen to 35M.. is there another way of getting more goals from him, as i seem to see alot of other people seem to get an awsome return.

and who is he best to play with from the players mentioned..
firstly you're slightly limiting his game playing him as a deep lying forward, most players who are capable of playing DLF, can usually play as complete forward/support and often play a lot better.
he gets MoM and ratings because hes doing his job as DLF. deep lying forwards are not goals scorers, but play-linkers, so 14 in 30 is good.
i'd actually play them both as complete forwards, they are easily capable of it

Edin Dzeko,

what do you think of him ?

he`s playing in my 4 - 5 -1 formation as only striker

16 games, 9 goals.

Anyone else have him ?
and how does he play in your team

Not sure how to get best from him, as a Target Man or a poacher.

to be honest i cant see where your original complaint comes from. 27 goals and 10 assists in 37 games is very good, hence the 7.97 ratings. t

he does well in cup competition i just wanted a much improved ratio in the league is all, he gets overshadowed by Tevez, but some how gets an all mighty amount of praise.

i play dzeko and rooney together, they've been immense !!!! but lately i change my formation to 4-2-4, rooney's getting better but dzeko seems to get worse.
dzeko - D/L forward - attack
roo - poacher - attack

4-2-2-2
gk - vds
rb - rafinha
lb - evra
dc - rio, vidic
mc - hamsik[advanced playmaker, support], carrick/hargreaves[ball winning midfielder, defend]
aml - modric
amr - nani[but trying to sign gourcuff]
fc - rooney[advanced forward, attack], dzeko[deep lying forward, attack]

Shorter passing style, more roaming, wide width, quick tempo

did u set ur mentality to standard or attack

Ok let me tell you why he is so good. His attributes had shown what he is capable of - Tall, strong, powerful in the air, fast, good first touch, good technique, good finishing, good anticipation, good movement off the ball and the best of all, has the ability to shoot from range. Try finding another striker that has a fair amount of speed, height, strength, jumping, finishing, first touch, long shot, anticipation and heading, mmkay?

Adriano - he's amazing and comes in on a free.

Back on topic with Edin... I'm having trouble getting him to score. As I've said, I'm playing with Aston Villa. I use a flat 4-4-2 with wide mids and I've been playing him up front with either Adriano (complete, attack), Agbonlahor and Delfouneso (poacher). I've tried using him as a complete striker and target man with Gabby and Delfouneso and as a target man and deep lying with Adriano. No goals. Nothing. In 23(11) he's scored 11 and assisted for 8. Not worth the 24m quid price tag - I had Heskey scoring more goals in less appearances and I sold him for a pittance. Not a happy customer.

How do you play Dzeko and Drogba together?

Thnks
haz_

Dzeko - Complete Forward - Attack
Drogba - Target Man - Support

I was going to say the exact opposite to be honest!

Last edited:
well they can play pretty much in any role besides Poacher (which they actually can) and Defensive Forward, so mix and match and see whats best

I managed to get him on a free at the end of 2012/13 season and he's brilliant... as you can see from the screenshot below...........

edindzeko.png

He's quality!!!!

I'm playing him as a supporting target striker with any combination of strike partners and he's been doing very well this season - overall, 10 appearances, 13 goals and 4 MoM awards.
I suppose it just takes him a whole season to get adjusted.

only got him too play really well once but that one time he was absolutely amazing

View attachment 109899

51 goals in 56 games altogether in every competition in that season