not the best for me 27 games 10 goals for my liverpool team i prefer defedrico cheaper younger and immense when played as a triquartista with torres as a target man thinking of selling dzeko(H)

He Playes great along side rooney (in the demo) but i play him as a poacher with rooney the deep lying foward and uptill january he scored 21 goals so hes a good player also for a big guy hes fast

Last edited:
Yeah, just bought him at man city for £25m (which is amazing considering my backroom people say hes better than tevez and adebayor) only had him for 5 games..but has scored 7, and assisted 3 in those 5 so I'm very happy...he's amazing, and you don't have to pay a crazy price for him..

Aye i have him for my tottenham side also, him and cardozo scored 25 each in the first season which saw me finish 2nd

i just got him for west ham cost me 14 mill scored 4 first game so lookin good

Dzeko's performance so far(second season)
EdinDzeko2010-2011.jpg

can anyone tell me what you have to pay for him first season, im spurs looking to sign him. anyone whos signed him tell us your price and 'method' plz

I payed 39m on the second season -.- My most expensive signing ever made!

20-25 mil 1st season, well i was Madrid so he came to me pretty easily.
But he has been immense I am in 2016 and he has scored 206 goals in 227 appearances .
See for yourself.

i got him as target man for arsenal, with van persie playing deeper. not great start only 2 in 4 starts and below par average. will change him for a poacher role. I think it all depends on how you set up the players around him,. he can be target man, poacher, deep lying forward etc. this is the art of management and coaching your team. good luck

He is not a poacher in my game. He is an attacking target man.
i'll post a screenshot of his instructions if you want.

Paid 19.25 million for him in the first season.

Bought him at the start of the season, i think he scored 27 on 30 matches for Chelsea :) as complete striker with anelka/drogba but he is doing well in a 4-5-1 too.

I got him for £15.5 mil in the first season at Arsenal. He worked great with RVP. Scored 30+ goals in all games and voted fans player of the year (H)

what you gonna pay for him at the start of second season?