I'd like to see how it would work with Spurs, and we've already got a Liverpool one. My vote goes for Spurs. ;)

Modric on the left and VDV in that DLP role would be awesome, with Lennon on the right, Thudd/Palacios in the destroyer role and Defoe+Crouch up top. ;)

I'd like to see how it would work with Spurs, and we've already got a Liverpool one. My vote goes for Spurs. ;)

Modric on the left and VDV in that DLP role would be awesome, with Lennon on the right, Thudd/Palacios in the destroyer role and Defoe+Crouch up top. ;)

Spurs it is then, I like the way you think, however what about bale?

Bale left back, I think. I don't really think he'd suit the Inside Forward role that the LAM comes with. You can definately try him there occasionally though.

Cheers for trying it out mate. :)

Bale left back, I think. I don't really think he'd suit the Inside Forward role that the LAM comes with. You can definately try him there occasionally though.

Cheers for trying it out mate. :)

That is true, and no problem mate cheers for the advice..

This tactic looks nice. I can see that you made a great effort for this, so I will give it a try with HSV Hamburg. Do think this will work?

Screenshots aren't working atm, but played 11 with Liverpool, won 10 drawn 1, best result coming against Man Utd winning 5-2 at Old Trafford, Suarez got 4 :p

Screenshots aren't working atm, but played 11 with Liverpool, won 10 drawn 1, best result coming against Man Utd winning 5-2 at Old Trafford, Suarez got 4 :p

Awesome stuff mate. Thanks a lot. :D

Good old Luis.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

This tactic looks nice. I can see that you made a great effort for this, so I will give it a try with HSV Hamburg. Do think this will work?

I don't really know the Hamburg squad. Do they have a good CM (Deep Lying Playmaker) and Poacher?

Will try it out with my Leicester team right away. But im in the middle of the season:S
And im pretty sure i have maximum on pitch size?
I will try it, Andy king as DLP and Vassel as poacher. Would it be better(H)

First match:
Smashed Cardiff att home! Andy King was brilliant, and Yakubu did 2 goals.
5-0 was the endresult! Pretty f''''n good i say:)
Oh, i used maximum pitch;)

I'll give it a go with my Liverpool team :) Suarez and Gerrard <3

your sig looks awfully familiar mate.
nice of you to ask if you could use it......

on topic: good looking tactic Eds :)

Cheers for the comments guys. This will work for the 11.2 and 11.3 patches.

Eds, why is my RCM set as playmaker and targetman? Is it correct?

It is correct. He gets more ball this way.

I thought so. thanks for answer.

impressive...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad so far Eds, best result so far won 5-1 against chelsea..

Eds:
I have a little question. Im playing as Leicester atm, leading the Championship with 11 points. But i wonder, do you think i should use your away tweakings on away matches? Or should i play with the same tac, booth home and away?

Many thanks from sweden8-|

@Seafc, I don't know, I haven't tried it.

@Pilmalm, keep the same for both. It seems you've got a fairly dominant side.

@Seafc, I don't know, I haven't tried it.

@Pilmalm, keep the same for both. It seems you've got a fairly dominant side.

I should go with the original "home" tactic?(H)