El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

Started using this tactic with Ipswich. In the first 7 league games my shots were 26,35,29,28,27,35 and 19. I'm sitting pretty at the top of the league and 5 out of the top 6 players who have the best average rating are my players. So this definitely gets a thumbs up so far.

Started using this tactic with Ipswich. In the first 7 league games my shots were 26,35,29,28,27,35 and 19. I'm sitting pretty at the top of the league and 5 out of the top 6 players who have the best average rating are my players. So this definitely gets a thumbs up so far.

im happy u enjoy it m8

You don't even need midfielders that have really good long shots in my opinion! Im Derby and i bought Marcos Senna and the other guy you recommended for their long shots and Jeff Hendrick and Will Hughes both play just as well if not better than them! Ryan Shotton possesses the flat bullet throw and my he is dominating the league in terms of average rating and key passes! Really enjoying this tactic. Crazy that its so stable even with just two midfielders

You don't even need midfielders that have really good long shots in my opinion! Im Derby and i bought Marcos Senna and the other guy you recommended for their long shots and Jeff Hendrick and Will Hughes both play just as well if not better than them! Ryan Shotton possesses the flat bullet throw and my he is dominating the league in terms of average rating and key passes! Really enjoying this tactic. Crazy that its so stable even with just two midfielders

Yer maybe the other midfielders got some other qualites... but i just explain my experience..and hope others will enjoy it as much as i do.. thx m8 for sharing

After winning the league and cup again with Beijing I have moved on to Cristal in Peru, and just won the league again. It means I have won the league every single season I have been in management, now at 3 different clubs. Tactic is insane.

hello m8 it wont let me download for some reason is there a pic of team instructions so I can just copy from thanx

A question...when I use your filter and to see who has PPM long throw...there is no result. However if I untick it and only keep long throw +15, I get results. Why? How come I cannot get your scene as you showed in OP?

And I am Arsenal, I am 40% players knowledge worldwide.

Defensively still not so sound....Am Arsenal. Lost 3-2 away to BVB (acceptable). And 5-0 away lost to stroke (ranked 16 or so).

Got my sack immediately...

Last edited: