El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

if u think other ppl can benefit from it.. plz post tweak... thx alot m8 for sharing
I'll attach it here so you can have a look mate. It's build from your v100 tactic, same formation & same roles, I only changed the instructions to make it playable for my not so well gifted players :D

Oh and the D-Line you can set back to Much higher, I've been using this instruction very flexible, drop deeper mostly as my players have neither anticipation or positioning

Here is the season league table I played it with

View attachment 300783

Last edited:
I'll attach it here so you can have a look mate. It's build from your v100 tactic, same formation & same roles, I only changed the instructions to make it playable for my not so well gifted players :D

Oh and the D-Line you can set back to Much higher, I've been using this instruction very flexible, drop deeper mostly as my players have neither anticipation or positioning

View attachment 772489
media pred. ?

Media pred has been 11th

What changes did you make? I'm in the Ryman League in England and am having success with the latest Diablo but we do appear to make too many mistakes and they get punished.

View attachment 772489

i will post u r version on front page

could you post up a screenshot of your individual training screen please with the players settings
thanks in advance

good tactic, will win you most games if you've got a decent midfielder who can shoot and a defender who can throw long
score most goals by a long throw or long shot, or from a corner
not slating this tactic or anything, it's great if you wanna win most games, but it's boring, barely score from open play, just short corners and long throw ins, probably won't work when they bring next update out and sort the corner bug out

well done though mate, really good tactic but i've decided i won't be using it because i just get bored scoring the same kind of goals every game

Has anyone won CL and world club cup or world cup wth this tac?

Some ridiculous results here. Quite amazing. One question though. Is this an exploit tactic? Have not tried it myself but from reading, it seems like all/majority of goals are scored from set pieces.

Some ridiculous results here. Quite amazing. One question though. Is this an exploit tactic? Have not tried it myself but from reading, it seems like all/majority of goals are scored from set pieces.

yeah u will score alot of goals from set pieces.. exploit its not.. but something is bout it since my LB had like 526 keypasses one season..

yeah u will score alot of goals from set pieces.. exploit its not.. but something is bout it since my LB had like 526 keypasses one season..

oO) 526 key passes from LB. Thats crazy. I am guessing the throw ins count as key passes. Definitely an exploit mate but still really good work to be able to find one on FM15. I remember on FM12 when you could score about 60 goals a season from corners.

I just tried this tactic and won 8 - 2. Definitely the closest thing to Diablo and definitely an exploit but definitely the best tactic in terms of results on this game. :D

It is an exploit tactics ha can't see how you think it isn't when majority of goals are scored from set pieces and throw ins

It is an exploit tactics ha can't see how you think it isn't when majority of goals are scored from set pieces and throw ins
its not.. u just create insane many chances fro very offensive setup.. exploit u would score every time.

its not.. u just create insane many chances fro very offensive setup.. exploit u would score every time.

Not necessarily mate. The exploit will just give you really good scoring chances all the time. It is up to your players to score them. So you don't score every time. Like I said, it is an exploit. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But if you disagree about it being an exploit, then test the tactic without the set-pieces.

Not necessarily mate. The exploit will just give you really good scoring chances all the time. It is up to your players to score them. So you don't score every time. Like I said, it is an exploit. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But if you disagree about it being an exploit, then test the tactic without the set-pieces.

some tactics are made to counter and score mostly on set pieces.. even in RL.. so i wouldnt call it expoit.. but if call it that.. its cool.

some tactics are made to counter and score mostly on set pieces.. even in RL.. so i wouldnt call it expoit.. but if call it that.. its cool.

I don't want it to come across like I am bashing the tactic for no reason. Like I said, this is the best tactic on this site in my opinion for results based on the 3 games I have tested it in so far and from reading peoples posts. Thanks for sharing :wub: