El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

I'm looking forward to this mate, I did the Sam Marino challenge last year and was able to get to the quarter final of the World Cup in 2028 beating England 5-0 in the quarter final. One really annoying aspect was the fact a lot of the good prospects were dual nationality with Italy so you had to wait untill they were 23 when they would accept a call up, have you found that this exists with FC Andorra (eg dual nationality with Spain)?

how did you sign them cos im -334per week
high earners have gone, also managed to convince the board to give me some more wages which was nice!

Looking forward to this story continuing, the depth you went into with Guernsey was phenomenal!
Glad to hear it, i didn't think i went into much depth at all actually lol!
I'm looking forward to this mate, I did the Sam Marino challenge last year and was able to get to the quarter final of the World Cup in 2028 beating England 5-0 in the quarter final. One really annoying aspect was the fact a lot of the good prospects were dual nationality with Italy so you had to wait untill they were 23 when they would accept a call up, have you found that this exists with FC Andorra (eg dual nationality with Spain)?
first youth intake will be coming tomorrow so you will have to wait ;)

high earners have gone, also managed to convince the board to give me some more wages which was nice!

first youth intake will be coming tomorrow so you will have to wait ;)

Well I hope they don't because this has convinced me to start my own save with the same challenge ;) Only difference is I've added another manager to manage a club in the Andorran League as well, think it may be too much but I'm willing to give it a try. Any national team players performed well for you?
Edit: Actually, I have given this up already, didn't realize the amount of leagues in the spanish lower league sections, my laptop can't deal with it haha, think I'll just do it with San Marino instead.

Last edited:

Just when it came to youth intakes, most people just put screenshots up with the players and no description you went into depth into the future role and stuff. Things like that are what I like, finite details :)

Just when it came to youth intakes, most people just put screenshots up with the players and no description you went into depth into the future role and stuff. Things like that are what I like, finite details :)
Oh ok i can live with that :). That may not happen for a few years with the state of my youth facilities though lol

Well I hope they don't because this has convinced me to start my own save with the same challenge ;) Only difference is I've added another manager to manage a club in the Andorran League as well, think it may be too much but I'm willing to give it a try. Any national team players performed well for you?
Edit: Actually, I have given this up already, didn't realize the amount of leagues in the spanish lower league sections, my laptop can't deal with it haha, think I'll just do it with San Marino instead.
Yes preferentes is a nightmare some 40 odd leagues, My laptop couldn't do it either. I stole my gf's and made it happen :D

9 wins and a draw is certainly the form i wanted us to hit. Defences crumble at the mention of our name!
fix220_zps5f342bdc.png

This leaves us top by 10 points.....
PrimeraDivisioacutenPreferenteCatalanaGrupo2_OverviewStages-2_zpse3c74893.png

So after such dominence obviously i need better players! You may remember i said i had identified 30 players i thought were good enough for the BBVA, I've managed to sign two of them!

Pedro Maria Bueno
Oozes quality at this level and my coaches say he will be a good BBVA player. He will only sign a 1 year deal though so we may only have him one season. Going straight into centre midfield ahead of that whining sod Sanchez.
PedroMariacuteaBueno_OverviewProfile_zps90870609.png

Zigor Ugarte
He is brilliant, make ni mistake he is the future of this team left footed and on the right wing will make him a lethal inside forward with some finishing training. He has 3 year deal which i will keep ontop of.
ZigorUgarte_OverviewAttributes-3_zps4bb965b6.png

This was abackup formation but is now my first choice. Gotta love a pair of inside forwards ;)
tac_zps9c7b5390.png

Ugartes also assisted 3 in this match, Which i feel is better than scoring 1 but hey what do i know!
wow_zps49cd4a98.png

Last edited:
Our unbeaten run ended, but it made little difference 7 wins is still excellent form.
30fix_zps19f26ad7.png

Our 10 point gap would of been bigger if we beat Morell, With only 4 games to go however we look good for the title thus hopefully fulfilling the boards request.
PrimeraDivisioacutenPreferenteCatalanaGrupo2_OverviewStages_zps5cd9ad01.png

Youth intake in next update.​

Last edited:
great idea for a story and a fantastic start, will follow this :)

great idea for a story and a fantastic start, will follow this :)

Thank you, I really appreciate that i loved your San Marino story last year. If i can have half that success i'll be happy. :)

The first ever youth intake. Honestly not very good, ALOT of work to be done here
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers_zpsf65a9664.png

Mikel Sanchez
Hopefully can eventually become an ariel option off the bench, but i have not much hope.
MikelSaacutenchez_OverviewProfile_zps9da76ce3.png

Jose Manuel Altarriba
Great fitness, flair and team work but honestly another disapointment
JoseacuteManuelAltarriba_OverviewProfile_zps71681b82.png

Joao Sousa
Poor inditment that this is the best we can do
JoatildeoSousa_OverviewProfile_zpsbaf89eb4.png

Guillaume Ridel
Best of a bad bunch and still a bit rubbish!
GuillaumeRidel_OverviewProfile_zps6297f350.png

The best four still aren't good enough for my first team, The club does not have funds to improve aanything. Promotion is essential.​

Last 4 games 4 wins
34fix_zps46be07a2.png

Champions ;)
PrimeraDivisioacutenPreferenteCatalanaGrupo2_OverviewStages-3_zps2f1d1e23.png

win_zps739e1024.png

woooo_zpsd0693fdf.png

This however is really bad news. We need the BBVA and fast
oops_zps9c9b510b.png

Well done on promotion! Shame about the finances though, looks like your wage bill is pretty hefty.

Loved your last story and this one will no doubt be just as good, congrats on promotion

Brilliant season.
Thank you

Well done on promotion! Shame about the finances though, looks like your wage bill is pretty hefty.

Yea i see a hard couple of seasons. Board want me to sell players, I'm resisting until the end of next season when my big earners who don't play are out of contract. No one will buy them.

Loved your last story and this one will no doubt be just as good, congrats on promotion
Thank you :)

Loved you last story, and started one with Newport Ilse of Wight. So far, so good, got a promotion in my 1st season and the 2nd one is going very well, 1st with 15 points ahead!

Some questions, if you don't mind, ofc.
Why did you choose the Spanish league and not the Andorran league?
Also, why did you choose to have an Andorran youth intake if you can buy whatever you want? Is it because you want to get the national team in the future?
Finally, is it possible to confine the youth intake to a city? Gogogolem can answer this also :D

Of course this is your own game/story and i don't have nothing to do with it, just asking :D

Why did you choose the Spanish league and not the Andorran league?
Also, why did you choose to have an Andorran youth intake if you can buy whatever you want? Is it because you want to get the national team in the future?
Finally, is it possible to confine the youth intake to a city? Gogogolem can answer this also :D
1. I don't think he wanted a massive construction job, it's easier to improve in the Spanish league system, plus it makes it one club.
2. He wants to lead Andorra to world cup glory and its for realism.
3. No. You set the stadium and club city to the one you want and then you can't do more. It's more confined with lower youth recruitment but that needs to be high for regularly good youth intakes.

3. No. You set the stadium and club city to the one you want and then you can't do more. It's more confined with lower youth recruitment but that needs to be high for regularly good youth intakes.

So you have just assign the City of Andorra to Andorra FC team? wasn't that already made?

In terms of editing like you did, how can you do that? For example, Swansea has a youth intake based on England, but what to i need to do to make it Welsh? It should be the same that you did with this right?

So you have just assign the City of Andorra to Andorra FC team? wasn't that already made?

In terms of editing like you did, how can you do that? For example, Swansea has a youth intake based on England, but what to i need to do to make it Welsh? It should be the same that you did with this right?
Swansea have a Welsh intake, to make it Welsh if it isn't you would have to set the based nation to Wales. You can't confine it one city, there are just ways to increase the chances of it being for that city.

Swansea have a Welsh intake, to make it Welsh if it isn't you would have to set the based nation to Wales. You can't confine it one city, there are just ways to increase the chances of it being for that city.

What ways?