El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

Doing pretty well.

@apvmoreira: I stated it earlier, set the stadium(s), training ground and club city to the city you want.

Awesome story and I am sure it will not belong before Barca and Madrid crumble before you :)

10 games 0 defeats
fix-13_zpsc6983da1.png

We are sitting pretty in second, with a huge lead over 5th place Olet meaning playoffs are almost guaranteed. Palamos look to have the league tied up failing a huge collapse.
SpanishThirdDivisionGroup5_OverviewStages-3_zps3b924886.png

Youth intake was rubbish again. Only 2 semi competant players. Also can anyone explain the random 20yo at the bottom who doesn't even play for me?
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-3_zps16a80ff3.png

Javier Fouto
Might one day be good enough for our bench....
JavierFouto_OverviewProfile_zps240d2091.png

Unai Salvatierra
Needs intense finishing training. May sit on the bench eventually.
UnaiSalvatierra_OverviewProfile_zps7cfba57c.png

Andorra are going nowhere with intakes like this, we need money....​

Last edited:
Doing well. You can get promoted. If you survive the play-off system more like the hunger games than an actual play-off.

Doing well. You can get promoted. If you survive the play-off system more like the hunger games than an actual play-off.
Yea i looked at the format.......Not sure i fully get it, but as far as i can tell win 2 games get promoted.

Final games of the season The last day loss carries ramifications for us. We were 3 points behind the leaders, who lost on the final day, meaning a win would of seen us promoted as champions. The loss leaves us in the newly dubbed hunger games!
fixend_zps06d8424a.png

A hard draw for sure but we are alot better than they are.
1-1_zps34c413c0.png

And so we proved
2-1_zps58463727.png

FCAndorravCastelloacuten_OverviewOverview_zpsc53d77bf.png

The draw for the next round pitted us against the closest thing we're going to get to a big team for the time being.
SpanishThirdDivisionGroup1_OverviewStages_zps90ee07ed.png

Levante 'B' squad is actually paper thin, They should present no problems and so it proved. They didn't even get a shot! 3-0 Flatters them.
FCAndorravLevante_B__OverviewOverview_zps01798ee7.png

playfix_zpsf537a3f8.png

SpanishThirdDivisionGroup5_OverviewStages_zps8cddff5e.png

3-1_zps77b722bf.png

4_zps4b293d5c.png

5_zps89d1fcad.png

Also got this bit of news. My squad all want 4 times the wages they are on now!
6-2_zpsa8565e19.png

Last edited:
Congrats on the promotion mate! The downside is of course the professional wages. I'm sure you will be able to make do. Hopefully you can keep getting up the leagues to get some money rolling in. How much emphasis are you putting on cups? They are a good way of getting in some funds. Also lots and lots of friendlies would be another suggestion. Keep up the good work!

Congrats on the promotion mate! The downside is of course the professional wages. I'm sure you will be able to make do. Hopefully you can keep getting up the leagues to get some money rolling in. How much emphasis are you putting on cups? They are a good way of getting in some funds. Also lots and lots of friendlies would be another suggestion. Keep up the good work!

No cups in spanish lower leagues or at least not in this database! Club is currently 300k in the red and thats rising every week. So it's full steam ahead. BBVA or bust!

Last edited:
No cups in spanish lower leagues or at least not in this database! Club is currently 300k in the red and thats rising every week. So it's full steam ahead BBVA or bust!

Ouch! You'll get there! Any players you can sell? Probably not I'm assuming...

Ouch! You'll get there! Any players you can sell? Probably not I'm assuming...

Yes but they will be good enough for BBVA in a year or two so i'd rather keep hold. That said administrtion may take that choice out of my hands.

Before we secured promotion i secured the signings of two promising youngsters, Apparantly they have the potential to be good BBVA players.

Javier Berdun
Certainly has a touch of class about him and even at 15 will find himself getting a fair crack at the first team.
JavierBerduacuten_OverviewAttributes-2_zps6eb2f901.png

Koldo Iribar
Needs training as a wingback or centre back but certainly looks quality. Will also get his chances in the coming season.
KoldoIribar_OverviewAttributes-2_zps342cdaae.png

We also got some good news, a link with Espanyol.
3-1_zps5a68af9b.png

Losses are mounting......
2-1_zps2cd536bf.png

Title odds place us at 2000-1! I do like a challenge.
4_zpsb30a6631.png

There aren't any. Top four qualifies for play-off while first gets huge advantage.
That certainly screws my plans up.

Hahahah quality! Everyone likes a challenge!

With 3 or 4 good signings we are a match for any team in this league. So bookies would you like humble pie to go with that egg?

Last edited:

Title odds place us at 2000-1! I do like a challenge.
4_zpsb30a6631.png

Can I stick a couple of quid on you getting promotion at those odds lol, though I would imagine Barca B should be a challenge and Gimnastic were on in la liga couple years ago

Can I stick a couple of quid on you getting promotion at those odds lol, though I would imagine Barca B should be a challenge and Gimnastic were on in la liga couple years ago

Barca B look quite strong but they can be undone by Barca recalling players if im lucky