El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
gogogo has pretty much summed it up perfectly. Also W4ANKER is doing a proper Andorra story with the Andorran league and i have no intention of stealing his story. The goal of the world cup is the real clincher, if Guernsy had a FIFA sanctioned team i'd still be on my Guernsey save!

My time with the NT has been.....awful in short! That said draws against Kuwait and Estonia show we are making progress slowly.Scoring against Russia, Hungary and Romania shows that we are slowly getting better.
anfix_zps6d562e71.png

Friendlies or not i'm proud of these :)
AndorravKuwait_OverviewOverview_zpsd57ee83b.png

AndorravEstonia_OverviewOverview_zpsa788135c.png

We are one of the favourites for promotion and i would hate to disapoint them.
1-1_zps753daabf.png

The friendlies were designed soley to generate income, We played ok but obviously the opposition was lot stronger.
friend-6_zps491e65e7.png

4 losses and 2 draws from 12 games. We need better form if we want to win this league.
fix-13_zpsedc1df2f.png

We sit just outside the playoff places in 5th. Promotion is still well within our grasp.
SpanishThirdDivisionGroup5_OverviewStages_zps1c4a4145.png

I also managed to secure another 1 of my targets.

Dimas
A physical beast at this level with pace to burn and will go staright into the first 11 in centre midfield. Brought in on a youth contract and was quickly given a part time contract.
Dimas_OverviewAttributes_zps681b2b05.png

love the story so far 1 thing the players you have signed are thay regens?

Just gotta give the NT a bit of time for now, get some quality(i use that term loosely :P) youth coming through. Grats on the promotion though! Back to back looks like a possibility? Keep up the good work!

Just gotta give the NT a bit of time for now, get some quality(i use that term loosely :P) youth coming through. Grats on the promotion though! Back to back looks like a possibility? Keep up the good work!

The club is massivley in the red, as a result i've had next to nothing off the board. They want me to sell players, but i know if i can get up those leagues some of my players re worth a small fortune. Idealy back to backs all the way to la liga is what i want.

how long do you think it will take to get to la liga if you do it back to back in the leagues

6 wins and 2 losses i'd of taken that if it was offered to me. We really have had our scoring boots. The loss to Gava was frustrating as **** we were better all over the park and threw it away.
fix-13_zps7dc01a62.png

20 games in and sitting pretty in 4th. Hopefully we can close the gap and get towards first, though the play offs are fine id rather do it as champions.
SpanishThirdDivisionGroup5_OverviewStages-2_zpse62ca3b4.png

that should be no problem for a fm god like you do you make your own tac and did you think about uploading them and share your god like powers kep up the good work

that should be no problem for a fm god like you do you make your own tac and did you think about uploading them and share your god like powers kep up the good work

My tactics aren't very plug and play, thats why Andorra aren't using any Guernsey tactics. Though long term i may want a Libero ;)

My tactics aren't very plug and play, thats why Andorra aren't using any Guernsey tactics. Though long term i may want a Libero ;)
ok but think about doing it just say if you do upload them thay are not plug and play that you may have to tweak them for team i think you could be 1 of the best folks that make awsome tac

ok but think about doing it just say if you do upload them thay are not plug and play that you may have to tweak them for team i think you could be 1 of the best folks that make awsome tac

Lets see how long this current tactic lasts first, it may implode yet lol.

some excellent results with the NT, keep it up!

btw don't you have the legendary Ildefons Lima in your squad? he's arguably the best Andorran player of all times and should be contracted to FC Andorra for 2012-13. Superb centre-back for lower leagues.

well good luck not that you need it

btw don't you have the legendary Ildefons Lima in your squad? he's arguably the best Andorran player of all times and should be contracted to FC Andorra for 2012-13. Superb centre-back for lower leagues.
The NT are giving me fits, even when we play well we still concede! It's also not going to change until the club get some money. Only positive is my youth intake don't seem to suffer from the horrible dual nationaity mess San Marino do.

Ildefons Lima wasn't there i don't think, though i'll be honest i'm not very up on the best Andorran players. I'll check tonight and see where he got to.

hes on my game as a free but will not sign for me

hes on my game as a free but will not sign for me
I found that with alot of the Andorra players. Just will not sign for me, choosing to retire ahead of join me! Makes me glad i loaded the Andorran leagues or i'd have no players for the NT....

I found that with alot of the Andorra players. Just will not sign for me, choosing to retire ahead of join me! Makes me glad i loaded the Andorran leagues or i'd have no players for the NT....

well thats not much of a problem for as im just in charge of the team and not the nt

Back