Embargo On Kit Competition's For The Time Being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea lads. Obviously won't be able to start yet, so I think everyone can contribute to ideas.

If KevyMatts gives permission can we start an idea thread please? I mean every week will be based on either past events (such as it is the Manchester Derby this Sunday, create kits for a famous derby team) or something random (such as create kits for Team GB).

good stuff..been productive since i was afk.. niceness :)

Nice idea mate. There seem to be kit comps popping up every hour, and many lose half of the entrants who cant be arsed, have no intention of actually doing them and so on. In a couple of weeks me and Kevy will talk and work out how we will approach the situation on the competitions.

More than likely will be the old KOTW, and things such as CL and EL competitions. Any comps that are set up between now and then will be closed and the member will be warned for breach of rules.

Thanks People
StuW
your kind neighbourhood enforcer:)

Once all the competitions that are currently running are finished, myself and KevyMatts will hopefully have a few ideas in place. But, otherwise if you don't already have a competition running, don't even think of opening one.

I will open a idea thread next week, so if you got ideas hey can be posted there for people to discuss.

As I said to KevyMatts it wouldn't be opened until permission is granted and also it will be much more fun than a basic KOTW and is already ready when all the current ones are over.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, KOTW did start to get a bit boring. That league sounds quite good.

As I said to KevyMatts it wouldn't be opened until permission is granted and also it will be much more fun than a basic KOTW and is already ready when all the current ones are over.

yeah, agreed. We are just letting the running competitions run their course, then will start again. Also, in the next couple of weeks, me & KevyMatts will be having chat about how we can change things, keep them in order ayeah, agreed. We are just letting the running competitions run their course, then will start again. Also, in the next couple of weeks, me & KevyMatts will be having chat about how we can change things, keep them in order as well as which competitions to run.

We are not saying you won't be able to run Kit Competitions, but they need to be Authorized by me or KevyMatts, by proving they are interesting, and are not going to die off etc.s well as which competitions to run.

We are not saying you won't be able to run Kit Competitions, but they need to be Authorized by me or KevyMatts, by proving they are interesting, and are not going to die off etc.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

I have to say, KOTW did start to get a bit boring. That league sounds quite good.

That was why I stopped it altogether. Although, the Last one for the season will be appearing soon, a Champion of Champions, just to end it on a high:)

That was why I stopped it altogether. Although, the Last one for the season will be appearing soon, a Champion of Champions, just to end it on a high:)

So only the cool kids, like me, who have won a week, will be able to enter? :)

The league will be like KOTW but with a table and a season meaning cup competitions and also relegations.

Closed for now,Will be an idea thread created over the next couple of weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.