yeah james, I dont use attacking wingers anymore, nothing changes really :) especially if you set the PI's up individually! it just seems to work better...

yeah, let Song sit back like Sandro in this tactic allowing Huddlestone to move a little more around :)

196145d1316756774-ccc-heaven-raikan007-tottenham-hotspur-tottenham_-tactics-2.png

are you going to play Arshavin in the Amc position?

You are more than welcome to use this a basis and read through the posts and use it as you feel fit, you can use the exact same settings from mine into yours, I have no problem with that in the slightest :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics-training/83329-ccc-heaven-raikan007.html

yeah james, I dont use attacking wingers anymore, nothing changes really :) especially if you set the PI's up individually! it just seems to work better...

yeah, let Song sit back like Sandro in this tactic allowing Huddlestone to move a little more around :)

196145d1316756774-ccc-heaven-raikan007-tottenham-hotspur-tottenham_-tactics-2.png

are you going to play Arshavin in the Amc position?

You are more than welcome to use this a basis and read through the posts and use it as you feel fit, you can use the exact same settings from mine into yours, I have no problem with that in the slightest :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics-training/83329-ccc-heaven-raikan007.html

I am playing either Jack Wilshere,Mikel Arteta or Andre Arshavin. which would you recommend for the position.
Does Balance or Fluid suit the formation better. still not sure about the full back settings. I dont want to be exposed at the back

Fb's settings are perfect in this tactic, not attacking and not too defending, they get involved a lot and if you have good ones, they will get you assists :)

start with balanced then move to fluid once your team is fluid :)

Just been watching the game tonight (Utd vs FC Basel) on sky player euro centre I think its called and you can follow stats live and what interested me was Tactics & Heat Map.

On the Tactics & Heat map was Utd starting formation was a 4-4-1-1 with Valencia hugging the touchline like a true winger, Giggs playing slightly behind Welbeck. But when Park and Nani came on the formation changed to a 4-2-3-1 asymmetric with Valenica at right back, Nani in the AMR postion, Park behind Welbeck and Anderson slight higher then Carrick. Interesting feature might use it again.

What tactics do you guys play when Rooney is out, as in real life, i kinda struggle without him in the key player role :)

My Messi Role is an almost perfect false 9. Rooney acts as a false 9 so its working nicely.

I am developing a ROONEY ROLE though :D :D All in my Legends thread, including a re-creation tactic.

Woo ;D you building it in FM12 or have you done it? Im a bit slow?