England 2018 World Cup Bid Update Thread

What time will it be announced?

Announced at 3.10 GMT. SSN are just covering the **** for an hour before.

I think that FIFA may go to Spain/Portugal. everything is in place. i know England is ready to host it tomorrow, but I think Panorama etc have ruined the chances of us getting it.

075830091624 ... Someone should text the result, to that tomorrow ;)

are you nuts?

you gave your mobile number away on the intrernet !!!

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Thats quite silly...prepare for a night of crank calls:p

you mean prank ?

are you nuts?

you gave your mobile number away on the intrernet !!!

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

you mean prank ?

I am northern, and live in Spain, it is called that here:p

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

It's happened before, they're in for a suprise if they do ;)

Dammit no credit...:mad:

Russia made a bit of a clanger today, Putin refused to go to Fifa to lobby, and then today he called the competition silly, or something along those lines.

075830091624 ... Someone should text the result, to that tomorrow ;)

I bet you've just given us your mates number so he will be bombarded with crank calls :)

Anyway not sure if I really want us to get this or not, it would be nice but not especially bothered either way

Moment of truth today.

England surely the only option.

Holland/Belgium are rank outsiders. Russian win means victory for racism. Spain/Portugal win means we, the European taxpayer will pay for it as both countries on verge of financial collapse.

Cities have already been announced mate. They are:

Birmingham
Bristol
Leeds
Liverpool
London
Manchester
Milton Keynes
Newcastle
Nottingham
Plymouth
Sheffield
Sunderland (must be for the smaller games)

FIFA dont like countries joint hosting. I think if our presentation is great then we can win

Cities have already been announced mate. They are:

Birmingham
Bristol
Leeds
Liverpool
London
Manchester
Milton Keynes
Newcastle
Nottingham
Plymouth
Sheffield
Sunderland (must be for the smaller games)

Milton Keynes thats a odd one

And of course, they broke out Elbow for the video...

Im starting to believe we can win this. What a great presentation from becks....

Im starting to believe we can win this. What a great presentation from becks....

Wasn't it just? Cameron played a blinder as well, credit to him. Spain's bid was awful, I reckon we can do this.