England 2018 World Cup Bid Update Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Juneau59
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 378
  • Views Views 18K
What time do we find out if we won?

I would like England or Russia

People cant say anything about Russia being racist, England has alot of racism in it.

Desperately hope we get it, although I bet Sunderland get a load of ***** matches :S

I would like England or Russia

People cant say anything about Russia being racist, England has alot of racism in it.

Bollocks. We're nowhere near as racist as, for example, Russia.

View attachment 116267

Only in august, when was the last time you saw something that bad in england?

Ran out of likes, so *like*.

2497894d-.jpg

Wouldn't happen anywhere else.

Ha Sunderland can only host smaller games!!!! unlucky dirty mackems! : ) anyway on a more professional note. England is perfect, like many other people have said " We could host it tomorrow if we wanted" so that leaves us in a great financial state for the world cup.

Even though I'm Scottish I want England to get the World Cup as it means the people of Britain could go to a World Cup on thier Doorstep :)

COME ON ENGLAND !!

i have a reason to go to the city ground to see a world cup game be worth it

Only 10 more minutes to wait!! :)

Come on England or Portugal/Spain :D

i have a reason to go to the city ground to see a world cup game be worth it

There would be a new stadium in Nottingham mate, the City Ground isn't good enough for a world cup game. Getting on a bit now!

Even though I'm Scottish I want England to get the World Cup as it means the people of Britain could go to a World Cup on thier Doorstep :)

COME ON ENGLAND !!

Im Scottish too but I want England to win.And by that year i'll be 22 so i'll hopefully be attending

If you get it I hope we qualify as well so we can play each other in a world cup In the UK that would be epic

Bollocks. We're nowhere near as racist as, for example, Russia.

totally agree, that is a ridiculous reason for us not to host it, there is NO racism in the stands anymore, thankfully we have got past that bit. With how multi cultured our society is, it had to happen.

Ran out of likes, so *like*.

Premium membership... <)

And to add to this thread... if England manage to secure the bid for the World Cup, i will personally accept apologies on behalf of all Blues fans, concerning the "thanks blues fans for wrecking our World Cup Bid" B*LLOCKS!!!

I want England to win, so that we don't have to qualify :P

Good to see you're all confident. Good luck to you England :)

Back