Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed

lets be honest we were kidding ourselfs massivly, i know if an ENGLISH based company aired a programme saying i had been taking money etc i wouldn't vote for us. We have only 1 person to blame in this and that is the Media simple as that, and the worst thing is they will be the ***** writting up tomorrow complaining that we didn't get the world cup.

I'm sure all of you are quite ****** atm but I imagine so are Belgium/Holland and Portugal/Spain. You can always host it a little bit later.

How ironic that the BBC are broadcasting this and yet they managed to damage our bid. Outdated broadcasting company ruins our chances.

Well done Russia.

Russia --' ? Well I mean... Portugal & Spain is a FAR more better option, I don't really get it, politcal issues probably, congratulations Putin.

NO AFRICAN QUALIFIERS
In a nationwide address, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has today banned African nations from attending the FIFA 2018 World Cup. He ordered FIFA President Sepp Blatter to rearrange qualifying to exclude Africans. He added other nations with any players that may cause offence to Russian nationals due to their skin colour was under review.

More to follow as we get it...​

I'm sure all of you are quite ****** atm but I imagine so are Belgium/Holland and Portugal/Spain. You can always host it a little bit later.

little bit later = 2030 at earliest :(

After watching Panorama I was shocked that such an important organisation as FIFA can be so corrupt. It's not just the transactions that happened that surprised me, more the way Sepp Blatter seems happy to accommodate these practices to the point of criticising journelists who are merely helping him do part of his job, make FIFA fit for purpose.

With the large amount of wealthy individuals and high corruption rating I would think that Russia seems to be a dead cert.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_Map_Index_of_perception_of_corruption_2010.svg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11866165

If they wanted to start a legacy and rejuvenate a country with football, then England were never going to have a chance. :/

Back