England 2018 World Cup Bid Update Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Juneau59
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 378
  • Views Views 18K
Looks promising, i know they get better stadiums but can't change the desert. Who's going???

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Khalifa International Stadium[/FONT]

Khalifa_Olympic_A.jpg

Get us a link.

Lol., Maybe if Fifa wherent so corrupt in the first place..... Our media wouldnt have any dirt on him or them

Yer but the media won't be able to change anything about it so they are dishing out things that they wont be able to do **** all about. Well played to the 2 and i prefer it when we have to qualify for the World Cups anyway lol.

Get us a link.

Lol., Maybe if Fifa wherent so corrupt in the first place..... Our media wouldnt have any dirt on him or them

LOL another one reeled in.

It was a spoof highlighting racism in Russia.

Qatar winning 2022 is a bigger puzzle than Russia 2018.

Plus the fact that Qatar has stated that they are gonna knock the stadiums down, and built it some where. This just seems pointless, in the long run.

Its not on my doorstep I dont live in England

Just another bitter Jock who cant handle the fact we prop you up financially and you have never, ever, got out of the first round in a major finals.

Yer but the media won't be able to change anything about it so they are dishing out things that they wont be able to do **** all about. Well played to the 2 and i prefer it when we have to qualify for the World Cups anyway lol.

What are they to do, tell fifa president about the corruption in his company, which he is in charge of

LOL another one reeled in.

It was a spoof highlighting racism in Russia.

Pointless then,

gary lineker who was on the bid team has confirmed that england were knocked out in the first round.

Qatar is going to suck balls,
Just cause they have money doesnt mean that they should get to host it.

Most of the arabic people are mad fans, I can say cause I live in UAE - Dubai.

What does Qatar (1.5 million people oO)) need with like ten 45.000+ stadiums?

These last days hoping on a fair bid was a waste of my time. Meaning either England or Holland in 2018 and Australia in 2022

Let me ask you... do you really thought England was gonna win it ? LOOOOOOOOOL!!!! The only serious contenders were Spain/Portugal and Russia...

Well done FIFA!!! have the world cup in one of the most racist places in Europe.And Qatar is just an absolute joke!

niether do I but we are 5 or 6 hours away from it

But the thing is we would never he the end of it for the next 8 years and beyond just like we have never heard the end of '66 for the last 44 years.

Back