England 2018 World Cup Bid Update Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Juneau59
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 378
  • Views Views 18K
Russia are just rubbish, If not England at least Spain/Portugual should of won

Ah well, good luck Russia, kind of hated them when they beat us after a wonderful group phase in 2008 EC, but ok :) Forgiven. Though this is pure bribery. Spain or England would have been the better ones

Why does Sepp Blater on to much hate England stupid *****

Let us congratulate Russia on their accomplishment of being able to host such a tournament. By this time we'll be able to see some fantastically developed players. Keep that in mind ;)

immature...

qualify for something, then comment :$

It was a little imaature but I'm deleighted. Its just the way yous went on and on about it that makes it more pleasing.

Unlucky England

Why does Sepp Blater on to much hate England stupid *****

Because our media do everything they can to prove that Fifa is corrupt and no other country does that, that is why and do you blame him?

Ah well, good luck Russia

LOL it was a joke. Well kind of. I was merely highlighting the institutionalised racism in Russia. Kick Racism Out Of Football is a campaign by FIFA but they reward a racist country. Great.

Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed

of course it was. out own media proved that the voting was corrupt.

we won't win any vote from fifa or uefa as everyone hates england because they know we could show up anything that any other country could put on

tsss, Qatar...come one. Formula 1 ok, but USA or Australia much better options....jesus christ. Wonder what Wikileaks has on FIFA or Blatter...Wished they had some leaks there

I've seen some of Qatar's stadiums. So sexy.......... :wub:

of course it was. out own media proved that the voting was corrupt.

we won't win any vote from fifa or uefa as everyone hates england because they know we could show up anything that any other country could put on

I'm not sure why you are arguing with me when we have the same point, but hey ho.

I don't agree we would show up anything any other country could put on, the joke that will be the 2012 Olympics will only be outdone by Athens.

Wonder if USA will purposely not qualify for the 2022 tournament. Terrorism risks n all..

NO AFRICAN QUALIFIERS
In a nationwide address, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has today banned African nations from attending the FIFA 2018 World Cup. He ordered FIFA President Sepp Blatter to rearrange qualifying to exclude Africans. He added other nations with any players that may cause offence to Russian nationals due to their skin colour was under review.

More to follow as we get it...​

Get us a link.

Because our media do everything they can to prove that Fifa is corrupt and no other country does that, that is why and do you blame him?

Lol., Maybe if Fifa wherent so corrupt in the first place..... Our media wouldnt have any dirt on him or them

well good luck to russia and qatar. Should be interesting how qatar handle the world cup

Back