England 23 Man Squad Announced

I can see it now quater final in the 120th minute about to go to penaltys the ball drops to heskey from six yards out and... he falls over. Then we all know what happens when England go to a penalty shootout.

Na bent is confirmed they said

and baines is not going because he is suffering from home sickness...
shows he not ready for the national level..warnock must be delighted!

They didn't confirm.. They said they have been told by their sources, nothing has been confirmed yet.

Baines is another that is being rumoured but not confirmed. Home sickness COULD be the reason he doesn't go, but nothing is confirmed, it's just the media making noise at the moment..

bent = kevin phillips

both played for sunderland, alongside a tall target man (part of the season anyway), both have a few england caps but no goals, both scored 20+ in the premier league

I gather that but he should do that first then release the final squad. I dont think any other nation does it this way.
yeah but you think the media are gonna wait till 3or 4 then do it at once lol? no chance. remember its just sky sources so far, not seen it come from anyone in the england camp yet

Heskey is better than Bent

He's not.

Bent has probably scored more goals in one season than Heskey has in his whole career.

Just think about it:

England are 1 - 0 down to Portugal in the WC Semi Finals in the 80th minute, who would you be more glad to see brought on? Heskey or 24 goals in Darren Bent?

Theo Walcott ommited from the squad, according to sky

Whoa no Walcott! I think no one will really care, but everyone expected him to go.

Theo Walcott has gone aswell, i must say im rather pleased with that, the guy can do nothing but run fast lol

Sky Sources claim Theo Walcott has been omitted from Final 23

no walcott, maybe my theory was right, he gave walcott that much playing time because he was so unconvinced.

According to Sky sources, Walcott has been left out

Wow, i never thought it would be Walcott, i thought it would be SWP!

i find it funny how most people on this thread are probably watching sky sports news right now

Theo Walcott left of the plane!!!!...YES!!!!...he's ****

and News in CARRICK is ON the place to south africa!..YES!!!

i think swp is not going..ADAM JOHNSON I THINK!

He's not.

Bent has probably scored more goals in one season than Heskey has in his whole career.

Just think about it:

England are 1 - 0 down to Portugal in the WC Semi Finals in the 80th minute, who would you be more glad to see brought on? Heskey or 24 goals in Darren Bent?
And can I just say too...

Bent has scored against Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool this season.

I guess nothing he does will ever be good enough.

I think Capello gave people like Walcott and Baines more time on the pitch because he was unconvinced. I am kinda glad Walcott hasn't gone, but a bit upset for him as well. I guess Spain will be breathing a sigh of relief.

i find it funny how most people on this thread are probably watching sky sports news right now
sky sports , the fa website, and bbc sport live thread for me

Where are you hearing Carrick is going?..