England 23 Man Squad Announced

I'd rather have J Cole - Gerrard - Lampard - Lennon
But that's just me XD
i asumme you mean against the usa and group stage, and not later on?

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

By the way is the FA's website working for anyone? It won't load for me.
no its down probably due to massive amounts of traffic

1315: Where are we: At this moment in time, Adam Johnson, Theo Walcott and Darren Bent are the players to miss out. That means we're still waiting for four names

Nothing has been confirmed, for all you know they could be leaking false information on purpose.

Also, Aneil14life he used Portugal as an example, he wasn't actually saying that we would get to the Semi's vs England.

The Sun won't be using sources like th BBC, nothing has been confirmed so it's all speculation and rumour!

i only used "Idiot and "Moron"...becasue some one used it at me..:D

In my opinion Heskey should be going. If Crouch faces Injury or suspension, who'll take his place? Rooney shines playing along sidea Target Man, like Crouch and hi favourite, Heskey. As we all know Rooney will undoubtedly start and with the likes of Darren Bent beside him, he won't be able to link up with a player like Bent, or even Defoe for that matter.

As for Walcott, I am not suprised he was dropped, not starting for his club has cearly hindered his World Cup chances. However, with Walcott would have come extraordinary pace which could have benefitted should England meet the likes of Brazil or Germany, with Lahm and Dani Alves. He could exposed tired legs at the back.

Now, I think Upson and Huddlestone will be the next to go.

Why Joe Cole is in the World Cup squad ..... :)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj_06hLQPdk"]YouTube- 2006 World Cup JOE COLE vs Sweden[/ame]

SWP and Carrick apparently going.

Also, I used Moron, not idiot.

Really don't understand why they don't just release the squad, didn't he say last night that he knew exactly who was going and who wasn't apart from Barry.. should have told everyone last night and released th squad this morning..

Really don't understand why they don't just release the squad, didn't he say last night that he knew exactly who was going and who wasn't apart from Barry.. should have told everyone last night and released th squad this morning..

Agreed though Capello seems to want to keep the tradition of all the ridiculous England antics.

Can't things just run smoothly for once?

Should 100% of just done a Press Conference and released all 23 names at once and said why he left out the 7.

Finito.

Agreed. The header he had against Japan sums up his game.. He can't score if his life depended on it..
He can't score but he helps Rooney score so that's all right I guess, even though I hate him.

So we're relying on one player to score up front?

Greeeat.

Personally I wouldn't rely on Defoe or Bent scoring, and Crouch would only score against the rubbish teams so it's better than nothing.. We also have Gerrard, Lampard, J Cole, Lennon, SWP, Milner and the full-backs who can all score.

According to BBC,

Ledley King OUT
Michael Dawson IN.

Unconfirmed though..

Personally I wouldn't rely on Defoe or Bent scoring, and Crouch would only score against the rubbish teams so it's better than nothing.. We also have Gerrard, Lampard, J Cole, Lennon, SWP, Milner and the full-backs who can all score.
I'd rather play Crouch who imo is a better target man anyway, who can score against rubbish teams rather than Heskey who can't score against anyone.