England 23 Man Squad Announced

oh yea i got fa going aswell

try the sun thread aswell...there good.

and thats stupid becasue portugal ain't goona get to the semis!...ahahahahhah

and the sun say carrick is going and bbc.

walcott being kicked out of the squad has made my day get in :D

If Carrick goes, then it's just a case of FML.

He's not.

Bent has probably scored more goals in one season than Heskey has in his whole career.

Just think about it:

England are 1 - 0 down to Portugal in the WC Semi Finals in the 80th minute, who would you be more glad to see brought on? Heskey or 24 goals in Darren Bent?
The premier league isn't the world cup though ?

It's gonna be weird now because all the pundits that said Walcott should go but had the slight feeling against him will be like yeah it's the right decision he didn't go bla bla.

oh yea i got fa going aswell

try the sun thread aswell...there good.

and thats stupid becasue portugal ain't goona get to the semis!...ahahahahhah

and the sun say carrick is going and bbc.

What has Portugal got to do with anything?..
The Sun lie alot.. Don't take their word for it..
Pretty sure England haven't beaten Portugal in at least 20 years.. So your point is invalid.

Moron.

this just shows how **** heskey is lol

Emile Heskey, striker, 58 caps 7 goals. Rene Higuita, keeper, 68 caps 8 goals. Jose Luis Chilavert, keeper, 74 caps 8 goals...

Yeh...they might of not beaten portugal in last 20 years but they have got a lot crapper...
and i was referrring to the comments way above about someone syaing 1-0 down to protugal...read the thread you idiot!!!

carrick is a good player.....Latest news Adam johnson ain't going..

and the sun ain't usuing rumours ...there using other sources like bbc and sky sports...you MORON!

JOE COLE IS ON THE PLANE...CONFIRMED!!!!...YES!!!!!!!!

Joe Cole on the plane. Now watch this space. :)

this just shows how **** heskey is lol

Emile Heskey, striker, 58 caps 7 goals. Rene Higuita, keeper, 68 caps 8 goals. Jose Luis Chilavert, keeper, 74 caps 8 goals...

and what about Heskeys assists?

AND GET IN THERE!

Joe Cole has been announced on the place.

joey cole !!:D shame his proberly leaving chelsea but ohwell i will allways love him and lets hope he does the business this world cup

Yeh...they might of not beaten portugal in last 20 years but they have got a lot crapper...
and i was referrring to the comments way above about someone syaing 1-0 down to protugal...read the thread you idiot!!!

carrick is a good player.....Latest news Adam johnson ain't going..

and the sun ain't usuing rumours ...there using other sources like bbc and sky sports...you MORON!

JOE COLE IS ON THE PLANE...CONFIRMED!!!!...YES!!!!!!!!
pipe down, lets keep it clean. and none these are confirmed they just sources. its 100% confirmed when it comes from the england camp

By the way is the FA's website working for anyone? It won't load for me.