England ! - Better job than Cappelo, i flippen hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

England Vs Paraguay News

With the semi final in a few hours Cummings again has a full squad of players to pick from. He is expected to use the same team as he used against Germany. Cummings's men know that if they win they will play Italy in the final who beat spain 1-0. Italy havent conceded for 7 games and would be a very tough team to play.

This is how they may line up:
View attachment 84689

Spain - Italy Game:
View attachment 84687

England Reach Historic Final After Amazing Game

Today England have booked themselves in the final after arguably the best game of the world cup. After a 0-0 draw through the 90 Mins. Mendieta scored in the 95 minutes leaving England players and fans a like really worried. Joe Cole scored in the first half stoppage time with a great diving header. Frank Lampard then scored a penalty in the 114 minute which fans thought had sent them into the world Cup final. Then to add to the English happiness Benitez was sent off. But in the 2 minute of added time Cabanas scored sending the game to Penalties.

Penalties:
Barreto Missed
Lampard Scored
Ortigoza Scored
Defoe Missed
Riveros Scored
Barry Scored
Mendieta Scored
Carrick Scored
Balbuena Missed
A.Cole Scored

View attachment 84697

England have reached the World Cup Final against Italy. Carrick will miss that game through suspension but apart from that its a great situation to be in. Come On England, FOOTBALLS COMING HOME!

good luck in the final
italy will probably the most difficult team you've faced

good luck in the final
italy will probably the most difficult team you've faced

Yeah they will and we have to defend well because i dont see us scoring many against a side who havent conceded for 6 games. :S

England Vs Italy News

Ahead of England's biggest match for 44 years, Cummings has just one man unavailable, Carrick who will most likely be replaced by Owen Hargreaves. The team looks to be the same apart from that with the attacking midfielders and the 1 striker with a great challenge to break down a defence yet to concede this world cup.

The likely line ups:

View attachment 84703

England World Champions!

Today England have made history by beating Italy 3-1 after extra time. After just 40 seconds Rooney put the ball in the net just to have it ruled out for offside. In the 9th minute England heads were in hands when Giliardino scored for Italy. England came straight back when Joe Cole scored his second headed goal of the tournament in the 11 minute. They were the last goals of normal time and it went to extra time. Wayne Rooney went round the keeper to score in the 102nd minute to the delight of the England fans and players. In the 112 minute Lampard slotted home a penalty to seal the world cup ! Cummings said " The lads have been great all world cup and deserve the celebration and parties that they will undoubtedley get ! Footballs coming home !"
England are now ranked 3rd in the world, although i dont see how their not first?

To add to their world cup victory Lampard has won best player, Rooney came third. Lampard also won the golden Boot after scoring 5 goals in 7 games, what a tournament for him! Robert Green came third in best goalkeeper and Johnson, A.Cole, Terry, Ferdinand, Lampard and Rooney were in the dream team with Carrick, J.Cole, Gerrard and Green were in the substitutes, What a tournament for England, FOOTBALLS COMING HOME!

Last edited:
That would be a wise decison.

Congratulations on the win!

For advice, I think you should make the result more clearer, perhaps using a heading with it in.

That would be a wise decison.

Congratulations on the win!

For advice, I think you should make the result more clearer, perhaps using a heading with it in.

Thanks mate, and what would be bringing in youngsters?
And yeah i might try putting the result above the article?

Great win mate! You certainly have done better than Capello so far!!!

Just read through your story, quite a good read mate. Are you thinking about taking up a club job for the Euro Qualifiers as you must have a pretty high reputation after winning the World Cup haha. Good luck with whatever you do and I'll most likely be following :D

Thanks mate.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Thanks and i know, i might bring in younger players, like Wilshere, Dawson, Rodwell Etc. What do you think ?

good idea
most of the players are old
try to bring in a good young keeper as James is 40 years old

Just read through your story, quite a good read mate. Are you thinking about taking up a club job for the Euro Qualifiers as you must have a pretty high reputation after winning the World Cup haha. Good luck with whatever you do and I'll most likely be following :D

Thanks mate, and maybe i will mate ill see what comes up because i want a prem job if i get any.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

good idea
most of the players are old
try to bring in a good young keeper as James is 40 years old

Yeah , ive got players like Hart coming through the ranks, and also you've got really young players like Smithies, who starts off at Huddersfield but becomes a good keeper

Cummings rejects Arsenal

Cummings today shocked many people and also reinforced his faith and happiness at being England manager after he rejected the chance to become Arsenal manager. After Wenger stepped down Arsenal were quick to offer the job to Cummings.

View attachment 84971

By the way, i might take a club job as well as England but as ive already managed Arsenal i didnt want to do it ,

Cummings picks England Squad for Games Against Bulgaria And Turkey

Newly crowned World Champions England play their first games since there triumph in Euro Qualifiers match against Bulgaria and Turkey. Cummings has picked a 26 man squad, 3 more men than he can take to the world cup.

Goalkeepers

Foster
Green
Hart

Defenders

Baines
Cole
Dawson
Ferdinand
Johnson
King
Terry