England ! - Better job than Cappelo, i flippen hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a solid win away at Turkey, surely that will just about put you into the Euro's?

Just about, need probably a few wins against the worse teams and then yeah.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Galbiati Retires

Earlier today Italo Galbiati announced his resignation from the England's assistant managers position, in an emotional statement he said " I've had a amazing time at England and would like to thank everyone for being so supportive, but felt it time to pursue other interests and hobbies, thanks again."

England knew they needed someone before there qualifying game with Malta in two days and wasted no time asking Ray Wilkins, Chelsea assistant manager, if he would take the role. Wilkins quickly accepted saying this " WOW, Assistant manager of England, im not only English but a massive fan, i thought after my 84th cap it would be the last time i represented my country but although i wont be able to add to my three goals, i still hope to be a big help!

England Vs Malta

Cummings is set to send out a very young line up , with 2 people making there debuts a 2 people with just 1 cap. Cummings is expecting this team to do the job and there will be a lot of problems if they dont!

This is how there expected to line up:

View attachment 87300

Youngsters Show Them How Its Done !

England 2 - 0 Malta

The England almost under 21 team, played well tonight, convincingly beating Malta with no scares. Carroll started his England carreer well scoring 3 minutes in to his debut. England fought hard to score another goal but didnt get one until the 80th minute when Delph hit an absouloute bullet from 30 yards in to the top corner, just like Gerrard! Overrall a good performance from this young England side of the future!

View attachment 87302

Good win mate. Could you put up the qualification table please?

Good win mate. Could you put up the qualification table please?

Thanks and my internets being dodgy at the minute and wont let me do a screenshot but ill put one in my next update :)

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

You should get a win against Bosnia then :)
Hopefully mate, probably play some youngsters again, :)

Cummings takes Chelsea Job!

England manager Luke Cummings has today been announced the new chelsea manager. He is keeping his England job as well as there in the same city. Chelsea , who finished a dissapointing fifth last season , need to start focusing on younger players and there are rumours of a big change at Chelsea ,Cummings getting rid of all the older players, for younger ones.

Cummings said " I am Delighted to have been given the chance to manage Chelsea. As well as keeping my job as manager of England. I believe that Chelsea are a lot more capable than a 5th place finish, and i look to take them further!"

View attachment 87929

England Euro position:

View attachment 87934

I will be giving monthly updates for chelsea and still give more detail for England matches.

Good luck with Chelsea mate. I still hope you focus on England though.

Good stuff mate, great story this is :)
Thanks mate !

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Signing of the season?

Cummings today announced the signings of Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs on free transfers , but no not as players as coaches, Cummings said " I want the best coaches, and the best players make the best coaches!"

We're The Best !
The world rankings came out today. England have been ranked up 1 place to the best team in the World. The top ten look like this :
  1. England
  2. Spain
  3. Italy
  4. Germany
  5. Holland
  6. France
  7. Argentina
  8. Slovakia
  9. Turkey
  10. Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.