England Captain taken to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all we know its not even that bad, capello isnt gonna be taking any chances on any knocks right before the world cup

After this?

You fail, one incident mid season that was clearly unintentional should have no knock on effect on his England chances. Besides Shawcross would surely be behind Dawson if a replacement is needed.

As for a replacement captain I'll be happy with anyone but Carragher because if he was captain he'd have to start the majority of our games and he's just come out of international retirement.

I really don't get how people think losing quite easily one of our top two central defenders ( even if you don't think he's our best it's hard to say he isn't our second best) is not a blow in any way.oO)

King is majorly overrated in my opinion. (and upson is clearly ****)

I really hope this injury is nothing serious.

JustKituno. How exactly is that going to affect shawcross's chances of going to the world cup?:$

Can I say that if King had not had his dodgy knees he would be above Rio in the pecking order. Everyone has an opinion.

You fail, one incident mid season that was clearly unintentional should have no knock on effect on his England chances. Besides Shawcross would surely be behind Dawson if a replacement is needed.

As for a replacement captain I'll be happy with anyone but Carragher because if he was captain he'd have to start the majority of our games and he's just come out of international retirement.
yep dawson and jags are ahead of him. it would be dawson jags shawcross in that order

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

anyway we havent even heard anything conrete so lets not get carried away

Like I said,I just think that someone else would be ahead of him,my opinion.

Okay,taken that the one bad incident that shouldn't affect his chances.

But still,I feel that maybe Cahill or Danns might be a better replacement.That's just my opinion.

Look in microscope, even a virus looks big. FFS they didnt even report what has happened and everyone here wants their club reps to be captains. No wonder why England failed to win major tournament.

Who wears a ******* armband wont make or break England's chances. If we don't win, it isn't because of who was captain, it'll be because the team aren't good enough. Whether Ferdinand or Rooney or even Terry is captain, it doesn't make us a better team than Spain, and it never will. I'm so ******* sick of hearing about who'll get the captaincy, it makes barely any difference if you ask me. England won't win the World Cup, whoever is captain. That I can guarantee for you.

Who wears a ******* armband wont make or break England's chances. If we don't win, it isn't because of who was captain, it'll be because the team aren't good enough. Whether Ferdinand or Rooney or even Terry is captain, it doesn't make us a better team than Spain, and it never will. I'm so ******* sick of hearing about who'll get the captaincy, it makes barely any difference if you ask me. England won't win the World Cup, whoever is captain. That I can guarantee for you.

you sir, fail.

Tell it how you see it lol.

i think mostly S gerrard will get the captaincy and others on the list maybe lampard and rooney

take it you wont be watching then?

Just to clarify, my initial post was noob baiting.

Terrible news really.

i think that Terry should get it (but that is highly unlikely)

Explain how. I haven't seen any evidence, EVER, or who happens to captain the squad affect how well we do. We still get knocked out in the quarters in every tournament.

Try Maradona in 86. He dragged an average team to win.

Who gave Greece a hope in hells chance of winning the European Championships. Anyone can do it so please get behind the team.

take it you wont be watching then?

I'll be watching for the entertainment value, and I'll be happy if England do well, but I don't see how they can possibly win. The squad just isn't good enough in my opinion, and I don't think who's captain will change that. Although when England do get knocked out, I'll be here for a routine "I told you so".

Explain how. I haven't seen any evidence, EVER, or who happens to captain the squad affect how well we do. We still get knocked out in the quarters in every tournament.

i don't mean about the captain problems although in a sense, a good team leader will improve the chances of the team doing well where as if they played under a hopeless captain who hadn't a clue how to captain a side.

as for England's no chance as you put it, we have as good as chance as anyone else. yes spain have an amazing squad but they are still beatable. i fancy are chances i really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.