England squad to face Montenegro & U21's to face Romania

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 228
  • Views Views 13K
Unsure, but he left with his right foot in ice, rushed to hospital, apparently dosen't look good. ::/

Also, Danny Agger's injured too D:

Scotland 2 - 2 Spain! :D

Wow, you really are a tool.
Oh yeah! Big time!

What has Shaun Wright-Phillips done to warrant being in the England Squad, let alone playing? oO)

Think abit of creativity is needed in the England midfield.

I genuinely think Wilshere should come on. He'd relish this sort of game IMO. Get him on for the last 10 minutes for a lacklustre Gareth Barry and see how you get on.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

What has Shaun Wright-Phillips done to warrant being in the England Squad, let alone playing? oO)

Capello is obviously a fan of him. He's direct and almost always gives a good performance. He's not a bad finisher either really. Not the best crosser of a ball, but he's not the worst either.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Blatent Handball!!!!

Jovanovic! =O

Wasted free kick.

Last edited:
Montenegro? Serbia? Is it me or did these teams used to be combined as Serbia & Montenegro at on point? :S

Montenegro? Serbia? Is it me or did these teams used to be combined as Serbia & Montenegro at on point? :S

Montenegro gained independence a few years ago, 2006 or so I think?

got to love our fans, if we dont win 3-0, we boo :S disappointing, but not the end of the would by any means

well, similar performace to ones at world cup...

very disappointing but getting used to it - but lets face it, we had a lot of injuries and there are plenty more games left to play :)

We knew this was gonna be a tough game, they've gone 5 games now without conceding a goal, meaning they're very hard to break down.

Barry was **** poor tonight, gave the ball far too much, becoming a bit of a liability

Back