England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Happy we finally have a manager who will pick players by form...........except Cleverley. Lallana and Ridriguez fully deserve their call-up.

Cleverly AND Lampard in that case...

On current form yeah i think there is an argument that Lamps shouldn't be in the squad. I wish he wasn't, i wish no Chelsea player ever was called up lol.

Berahino scored two more for U21, 10 goals in his last seven games for West Brom and EnglandU21, not long before teams will start trying to sign him.

Berahino scored two more for U21, 10 goals in his last seven games for West Brom and EnglandU21, not long before teams will start trying to sign him.

I tell you what he needs, a little stint at Vitesse. Come to Chelsea lad and we will sort it out for you.

It's far from a good result for England, despite it being a second team, but it's hilarious how everyone on Twitter seems to underrated Chile!

England, Uruguay, Italy, Costa Rica. Interesting group

Probably the toughest group. I could see England doing good from an underdog position.

Think we will scrape through tbh. Could end up being a bit of an advantage playing Costa Rica last if we can get atleast one good result in the first two matches.

Probably the toughest group. I could see England doing good from an underdog position.

I think Groups B and G are much harder. I don't think England is a underdog, but Uruguay, England and Italy have equal chance of going through.

Pretty good group overall as if England do get through they will play one of Colombia, Ivory Coast, Japan or Greece which is easier than most of other nations which are likely to go through.

I think Groups B and G are much harder. I don't think England is a underdog, but Uruguay, England and Italy have equal chance of going through.

Pretty good group overall as if England do get through they will play one of Colombia, Ivory Coast, Japan or Greece which is easier than most of other nations which are likely to go through.
I agree, Groups B and G are two contenders for the 'Group of Death'. I'd say England are underdogs, though, since Italy are doing much better than England at the moment; and Uruguay have the likes of Su?rez, Cavani, God?n, Ram?rez, Gargano, Pereira, etc., not to mention that they finished 4th at the last World Cup, and themselves and Italy were both Confederations Cup Semi-Finalists. However, that's not to say that England can't get through, it just means it's a whole lot harder than if they'd had the likes of Australia and Honduras in their group.

Right now, or if everyone was fit? Right now;

Hart; Johnson, Cahill, Jones, Cole; Gerrard, Wilshere/Carrick; Sterling, Rooney, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Sturridge.

Right now, or if everyone was fit? Right now;

Hart; Johnson, Cahill, Jones, Cole; Gerrard, Wilshere/Carrick; Sterling, Rooney, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Sturridge.

Henderson is having superb season and should be in the 11 IMO.

Wilshere is having a good season also, and personally he's better than Henderson. He should be in the squad, but I wouldn't say he should be in the 11.

Wilshere is having a good season also, and personally he's better than Henderson. He should be in the squad, but I wouldn't say he should be in the 11.

In place of OX at least.

Sterling as LW, Henderson as RW drifting centrally, Rooney and Sturridge up top.

Back