England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
I would like to finally see Baines ahead of Cole at the World Cup this summer. Ash has been pretty average all season when he has played unfortunately.

I would like to finally see Baines ahead of Cole at the World Cup this summer. Ash has been pretty average all season when he has played unfortunately.

And when Euro 2016 Qualifiers come round because of our easy group it should be Luke Shaw 1st choice for every game to get him ready for 2016 itself.

The fact that he has been displaced by a player whose natural position is RB speaks volumes ...

Out of interest what would peoples team be for the Italy game?

GK: Hart
LB, CB, CB, RB: Baines, Cahill, Jagielka (He's ****, but he's our 2nd best CB), Walker
DM: Gerrard, Henderson
AM: Wilshere
LW,RW: Oxlade Chamberlain, Sturridge
ST: Rooney

Out of interest what would peoples team be for the Italy game?
Hart
Walker - Cahill - Caulker (or hopefully Terry) - Baines/Shaw
Gerrard - Jones/Henderson
Sterling - Rooney - Oxlade-Chamberlain
Sturridge

I may be biased, but I think this is the best team to counter-attack against the Italians, with the pace on the wings and the defensive stability in Gerrard and Henderson/Jones.

GK: Hart
LB, CB, CB, RB: Baines, Cahill, Jagielka (He's ****, but he's our 2nd best CB), Walker
DM: Gerrard, Henderson
AM: Wilshere
LW,RW: Oxlade Chamberlain, Sturridge
ST: Rooney

Did you just say Jags was ****? :O Or was it someone else?

Jagielka is wank. Would much rather have Terry, but can't see him un-retiring.

Not even going to bother responding to such an idiotic post. People have opinions but jesus christ on a harley

Who is???? One thing i do know is that Azpi should be in the Spain squad and another thing i do know is that he won't be!

Think he will. He's not Spain's best right or left back, but he's their only one who can play both.

Jagielka is wank. Would much rather have Terry, but can't see him un-retiring.

The **** are you on about? Jagielka's one of our best CBs and he's been great for about half a decade now.

Not even going to bother responding to such an idiotic post. People have opinions but jesus christ on a harley

Yeah you say that, but you just did. :P

Think he will. He's not Spain's best right or left back, but he's their only one who can play both.

The **** are you on about? Jagielka's one of our best CBs and he's been great for about half a decade now.

Yeah you say that, but you just did. :P

Yeah I know-noob moment :@ lol

Bit harsh on jags to say he is wank

id like to see

Hart

johnson jags Cahill baines

gerrard carrick

sterling Rooney the ox

sturridge

might lack some defensive stability but we may keep the ball longer than 3 passes

Last edited:

I think the same about people that listen to the media and think Jagielka is any good to be honest.

Think he will. He's not Spain's best right or left back, but he's their only one who can play both

I think he is their best right back mate, most consistent and best in both areas attacking wise and defensively. I think he could very well help them because they are so so attacking even their defensive with Alba and even Pique likes to play from the back i think his defensive ability could shore them up a little at the back.

Jagielka's one of our best CBs and he's been great for about half a decade now.

Which is why I still put him in the starting XI. That doesn't make him good, just that pretty much all our available CBs are pretty ****. And he's been decent, not great for the last few seasons, and this season he has been pretty poor to be honest.

I think the same about people that listen to the media and think Jagielka is any good to be honest.

You know he's an Everton fan, right?

I find it a bit amusing you're talking about "listening to the media" when the person you're talking to is the one that watches every minute Jagielka actually plays.

Which is why I still put him in the starting XI. That doesn't make him good, just that pretty much all our available CBs are pretty ****. And he's been decent, not great for the last few seasons, and this season he has been pretty poor to be honest.

Except he hasn't. There's just literally no proof that you have that he's **** and hasn't been good this season - and before you start talking about how I don't have proof either, the burden of proof is on the person holding the contrary opinion to the norm, not the other way round - and he's been one of the better English centre-backs in a season where English centre-backs are doing very well, so I have no idea where you got this opinion from.

Back