England Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 372K
Seems Woy didn't show the West Brom boys any footage prior to their matches..

So if Scott Parker doesn't recover.. that's Jordan Henderson off to the Euros. Wow

And i thought Paulo Bento (portuguese manager) made some **** choices, Downing? LOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Also WHAT THE ****, Carroll is there and no Crouch? Crouch has been a ******* monster this season!

I dont actually think I've ever been this annoyed. Here i was thinking Roy would be a good shout tactically, give us some structure. Never saw that he would go apeshit on selection...

Feel well bad for carrick and clevs with henderson and downing beeing preffered instead, thought hodgson would bring somethin new and some structure not this load of **** pants:mad:

i can see roy doing this in the euro's:D
1506174_o.gif

In all fairness...

Welcome to our World England fans... =[

Can't believe Carrick/Johnson/Stuge/Richards all left out. Ludicrous.

Only notable losses are Rio, Richards and Carrick? Not too bad, disappointed for Richards, Carrick and Jagielka though.

This time is it will be Carroll... Ahahahahahaha , what a ******* joke, no Crouch, please, England will do worse then in the WC.

[video=youtube;_efy6cIfhks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_efy6cIfhks[/video]

Glad chamberlain has been picked could be a bright spark for us, just hope he is not gonna be another walcott when he first got picked and never played.

Only notable losses are Rio, Richards and Carrick? Not too bad, disappointed for Richards, Carrick and Jagielka though.

And Jags, and the latter 3 are pretty ******* big losses. We just left behind the only playmaker we have, and currently our best defender, and right back.

England squad: Hart, Carson, Ruddy, G. Johnson, Jones, Terry, Lescott, Cahill, Cole, Baines, Theo, Downing, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gerrard, Barry, Lampard, Parker, Young, Milner, Defoe, Rooney, Welbeck, Carroll

Don't agree with Downing at all, also maybe Carrick should have gone but to replace whom? I can see a good old fashioned 4-4-2 being deployed.

In all fairness...

Welcome to our World England fans... =[

Can't believe Carrick/Johnson/Stuge/Richards all left out. Ludicrous.

Sturridge didn't deserve to go, his form dropped massively, i do feel for Richards, Carrick and A Johnson though. I would have took Richards as first choice right back instead of Johnson, Carrick instead of Barry and A Johnson instead of Downing.

Although this side may not fill many (if any) with confidence lets just see what Roy has in mind before we judge him. Some of these players must know they are lucky to be in the squad so maybe it will motivate them.

Looks like we're going for the usual "grit and determination" approach, rather than fielding a decent team with footballing ability...

No Carrick, Jags, Richards? Takes Downing and Henderson? Same ****, different manager - half expecting Terry to be named the new captain now -.-

And Jags, and the latter 3 are pretty ******* big losses. We just left behind the only playmaker we have, and currently our best defender, and right back.

Best defender by opinion, like i said it all depends how he wants to play. Play a deep line and Cahill and Terry are sensational and not beaten often. Playmaker is key but maybe he is looking to play Gerrard deeper to try start attacks?