England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Rooney's going to be on the left wing for tonight's game. It's supposed to be an effort to give him a chance to regain his form. I'm not sure how playing him out of position does that.

Rooney's going to be on the left wing for tonight's game. It's supposed to be an effort to give him a chance to regain his form. I'm not sure how playing him out of position does that.
Also read Milner will be playing at RB don't mind coz Johnson is wank! Rooney can play on left but I expect the 3 to rotate tbh.

I think it's more to do with "how England plays against Italy". They need someone like Welbeck who works incredibly hard to shadow Pirlo just like he did against Alonso. So maybe this is just a rehearsal for game against Italy.

Very experimental line-up... does this say Roy has a load of places up for grabs against Italy or he's meaninglessly experimenting 2 games before the World Cup.

Ah, i'v missed the St Georges crosses at England games with that person/groups selected club team posted all over it. ‪#‎priority‬ ‪#‎divide‬

Im surprised its not been mentioned just how far the ball was off the pitch when milner played it to the player who crossed it

Barkley. what a run. what a lad. That pace of the counter

Milner's corners have generally looked like good deliveries, but there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of movement in the box.

Chamberlain has done some lovely runs.

The back four has been an absolute shambles at times though

Don't understand why Flanagan isn't being tested at right back instead of Milner and why on earth Rooney is playing I'll never know, how has sterling been left out of both games?

Don't understand why Flanagan isn't being tested at right back instead of Milner and why on earth Rooney is playing I'll never know, how has sterling been left out of both games?

Because he is our best player and Woy doesnt want to risk an injury ;)

There's still the second half for Sterling to come on

Rooney has been pretty good yet ppl shall make him the scapegoat.. Surprise.

Sterling came on as sub last game and probably will in this one..

Rooney has been pretty good yet ppl shall make him the scapegoat.. Surprise.

Sterling came on as sub last game and probably will in this one..

Building a team around a player thats never performed at a World Cup? He's been poor in the past, hardly all his fault, you cant really have a scapegoat with the whole squad has been gash.

The sooner the british press realise England has been a quarter final team at best for 50 years the better.. lol.

Back