England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Rickie Lambert showing why Liverpool wanted him. Great, great strike

Building a team around a player thats never performed at a World Cup? He's been poor in the past, hardly all his fault, you cant really have a scapegoat with the whole squad has been gash.

The sooner the british press realise England has been a quarter final team at best for 50 years the better.. lol.

Really? You around for 86 or not? 90s? I'd highly recommend getting hold of some footage and watching it

Think Ox has been really stand out player.. Him or sterling needs to play vs Italy.

Think Ox has been really stand out player.. Him or sterling needs to play vs Italy.

What Ox needs to work on though is tracking back and helping out though. Going forward though great

Rooney is a fantastic player but i just think England would be better suited without him for the moment. After tonight's performances i would love to see the likes of Sterling, Ox, Barkley, Lallana, Sturridge be our options for the front four

Pace, direct, youthful exuberance and they are fearless. Rooney on top form is our best player, but he hasn't been on top form for England for years.

Really? You around for 86 or not? 90s? I'd highly recommend getting hold of some footage and watching it

I know they've made semis, I was just commentating on the press hysteria, we're a pot 2 seed team and dropping,

86, Quarters?

The two best efforts at Semis, was a home tournament Eruo 96, and Italia 90, through in extra time time Belgium and an Unknown rookie Cameroon, the Press would have you think we're favourites for every tournament, due to the EPL scope and money.

I know they've made semis, I was just commentating on the press hysteria, we're a pot 2 seed team and dropping,

86, Quarters?

The two best efforts at Semis, was a home tournament Eruo 96, and Italia 90, through in extra time time Belgium and an Unknown rookie Cameroon, the Press would have you think we're favourites for every tournament, due to the EPL scope and money.

Meh, press. There's a reason i don't buy newspapers. Apart from the fact they're full of sensationalist BS, lies they're only good for building up every player-then absolutely destroying them if they make one mistake.

86, Quarters?

I dont think the press think we're favourites at all, but it is the World Cup - Excitement, build-up and added confidence sells.

How on earth is Sterling so strong? He is like the size of a twig!

Back