England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Worst England squad for some time that seriously lacks that holding midfielder

Delph's actually very good, and Colback is no slouch at playing the holding role either. Neither of them are true pure holders but Delph certainly plays a role approaching it for Villa.

I'm actually encouraged by that squad. A Delph - Henderson central midfield duo with Rooney in front of them seems quite good to me.

The 'Ginger Pirlo' dont you mean?

We really will become a laughing stock with Woy in a charge

Does anyone wonna watch these ****** friendlies just as the Premier League is starting?

Realistically the only players I would have liked to have seen in the squad are: Clyne, Williamson, Jonjo, THudd and Puncheon. Aside from what is already there anyway.

Realistically the only players I would have liked to have seen in the squad are: Clyne, Williamson, Jonjo, THudd and Puncheon. Aside from what is already there anyway.

Only other ones I'd really care about are probably Cork or Curtis Davies. Frankly I think it's a pretty good squad considering what's on offer.

The 'Ginger Pirlo' dont you mean?

We really will become a laughing stock with Woy in a charge

Why so serious? By the sounds of it Roy was making a bit of a joke. Incredible that people seem to have taken it seriously and are upset by it.

Only other ones I'd really care about are probably Cork or Curtis Davies. Frankly I think it's a pretty good squad considering what's on offer.

Aye. Two decent shouts. Everyone seems to get upset when we don't just have a squad of big name players.

Does anyone wonna watch these ****** friendlies just as the Premier League is starting?

That will end in 2018 with the Uefa Nations League now approved. Will bring a better competitive meaning to international games.

Incredible that he is still in charge more like

Italy went out same phase and Prandelli resigned, they've ended up with Conte.... not bad huh?

But we're sticking with Roy.... basically to save money. I hate being under his dinosaur methods, don't rate him at all, apart from when he was at Liverpool :P

That Eric Dier looks good, I know it's early days but like the look of him. Surprised he wasn't called up.

Aye. Two decent shouts. Everyone seems to get upset when we don't just have a squad of big name players.

Yeah, despite the fact that for the past decade our squad of big name players has been ******* cack because we've been picking them due to their names as opposed to how good they actually are.

Roy is one of the most proffesional people there are around. Good lord there are some idiots around when it comes to critcising the England manager. I have had training under Roy and believe me he is not a dinosaur with his methods. He is very forward thinking on his methods.

Roy is one of the most proffesional people there are around. Good lord there are some idiots around when it comes to critcising the England manager. I have had training under Roy and believe me he is not a dinosaur with his methods. He is very forward thinking on his methods.

Just a shame the result's dont match

Just a shame Liverpool fans are bitter about him.

Yeah this is the big problem. Pretty much every Liverpool fan I've seen talk about Hodgson in regards to England has just been horrifically biased against him due to his Liverpool time.

Back