England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Ahh the international break is coming up, time to pretend to care about the national team.

The less united players the better, a couple are bound to get injured.

Lost all interest in the England team tbh right now, we are *****, nothing will change until big changes in the league from top to bottom and that will never happen because of the greed of the clubs at the top. I think apathetic is the best way to describe how I feel right now.

Wonder what kinda odds I'd get if I put some money on Sturridge getting injured during international break...

Wonder what kinda odds I'd get if I put some money on Sturridge getting injured during international break...

I'm with ya there. What are the odds that Sturridge will be out for over a month?

LOL i hope we are not going into the next tournament with Delph as 1 of our main CMs! And its like Woy does not watch any football Jones over Smalling WTF :o

I'll take Shawcross over both based on the full season so far... form recently maybe Smalling

Ai..

Hart, Clyne, Cahill, Shawcross, Bertrand, Carrick, Hendo, Sterling, Rooney, Chambelain, Kane.

for me in a 4-2-3-1

Call me bias as I am a Spurs fan but get Kane on now!

I fully agreed that he should be on the bench to start this game baring in mind that it is a qualifier and he hasn't played before, however the game is won now so let him have a run out :)

_82012935_6a2a986e-ccc4-4b8d-a5d5-ae6cdd9a3271.jpg

Make that 12 out of 12 now as England u21s just beat Germany u21s tonight 3-2 :)

Slightly optimistic about the upcoming Euro's. Not really the insane amount of pressure of WC2006 or 2010, see no reason why QF/SF are impossible.

Still same manager? (If so don't think England will be around the best countries.)

Any of you guys coming over to Dublin for the match on Sunday.
I'm bringing the nephew.
They are trying to convince all the pubs to stay closed until one hour after the match finishes.

I was at the match in 95 and remember it well.

Back