England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
What a ******* strike, good finish by Dier you always feel that, that range is too close but what a finish

**** knows what is up with base

Great finish from Dier

Jack Wilshere don't you dare troll me and start being effective you little pissflap after I called you and Woy to **** for taking you!

Yep, out in the QF it is. Can't even put much of a scare into Russian team that's still in the airport.

That's a terrible result given how bad this Russian team is.

Two shocking 'keeping mistakes. The Russian get's beat as badly as the earlier Wales game. His side. And what Hart and Smalling are doing the death **** only knows.

More doom and gloom my god, you've got be kidding me? England played excellent tonight and especially in first half, created a load of chances deserved the win but got robbed at the end.

Fullbacks were fantastic tonight, Dier and Rooney also had good games. Sterling was awful and let us down.

You guys were watching different game to me, England played very well and had plenty of chances, needed to finish them.

Great performances by fullbacks, Lallana, Dier and Rooney in particular.

Robbed at the end but I thought England put in an impressive performance. Outplayed the Russians, particularly in first half.

The doom and gloom thread is back in full force I see.

You guys just hate England admit it, cos you were watching a different game, that was a good England performance, totally outplayed Russia, had plenty of chances, only didn't finish them.

Lallana/FB's/Rooney/Dier all had great game

tbh, I was impressed by England. Especially the first half. They did play some real good offensive football with Rooney quickly switching balls to the other side and Lallana always smartly cutting inside-out creating space. Too bad it stopped in the second half.

The loss is unfortunate, but imo, England looked the best of the teams we have seen until now, but that doesn't say a lot ;)

England's performance was better than anything they did in major competitions in last 10 years. They were very good but **** finishing cost them. Lallana must be the most useless player, he can do nice turns but very ineffective. Also he should have scored at least 2 goals.

Rooney was good in midfield but Wilshere should be in the team nomatter where. For me he should play in Lallana's place. He is good as a midfielder but he is good playing wide too. Like a wide playmaker.

Also substitution was ****. Should have given Vardy at least 30 mins.

Not sure how anyone can blame Hart and Smalling for the goal conceded.

Back