England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Hey remember when sunil said Kane is better then Sturridge. Hey hoooooo.

Hey remember when sunil said Kane is better then Sturridge. Hey hoooooo.

Because he scored a goal?

Do you think Payet is the best player in Europe? Do you think Alli is rubbish player? Do you think Coman is nothing special?

Judging anything on a single goal leads to these kind of results.

I never said Sturridge is not a good player as he clearly is but last 2 season Kane is better player and best England striker.

Sturridge played well though, changed the game.

Because he scored a goal?

Do you think Payet is the best player in Europe? Do you think Alli is rubbish player? Do you think Coman is nothing special?

Judging anything on a single goal leads to these kind of results.

I never said Sturridge is not a good player as he clearly is but last 2 season Kane is better player and best England striker.

Sturridge played well though, changed the game.

No because you were going on about how Kane is a better player then Daniel overall. When everyone can see Kane as good as he is still has weaknesses in his game. Your staying that because Kane has scored more he is better. Good logic. Considering Daniel was injured for nearly 18months on and off. I mean he has got to 50 goals faster then any LFC striker so...

No because you were going on about how Kane is a better player then Daniel overall. When everyone can see Kane as good as he is still has weaknesses in his game. Your staying that because Kane has scored more he is better. Good logic. Considering Daniel was injured for nearly 18months on and off. I mean he has got to 50 goals faster then any LFC striker so...

No, I said that because Kane's overall game is very good. If you judge players playing for National team or after every poor game then there wont be good players in the world. I gave plenty of examples why that logic is wrong.

Scoring a goal doesnt change everything just like scoring free kick doesnt make Dier best set piece taker.

Nope If i remember correctly you said he has a better overall game then Daniel...

No. Kane's overall game is better and his goal scoring record is **** good. Last season in the first half he was a sub and now he has scored almost 50 league goals. That's superb record. His work rate, link up play is better.

Fit Sturridge is obviously quality player but not better than Kane.

Thats what you said. :O

Great result, Wales were very defensive, infact shamefully so, that was negative at its finest but I won't hold it against them.

Kane looks totally wrecked after the season he has had.

How composed and good was Rashford when he came on though? What a special talent for a man that age to come on and look like he is just playing a kick about in the park in that occassion. Hope Rashford gets more chances and Vardy/Sturridge.

See this thread has gone the way of many on here when one does not agree with the other. Name calling, bitchy remarks and winding each other up for the sake of it. This Forum is going down hill fast !!! Sigh use to have great debates and conversations on here !!! :(

So are yers all finally understanding why most Liverpudlians weren't arsed to lose £terling the player? Aside from being a two faced gobshite? He's not improved one bit from the day he left. But he is dead fast like .....

See this thread has gone the way of many on here when one does not agree with the other. Name calling, bitchy remarks and winding each other up for the sake of it. This Forum is going down hill fast !!! Sigh use to have great debates and conversations on here !!! :(

Kind of reminds me of the edgy generation you find on Twitch chat. Edgey kids looking for any reason to get triggered

Great result, Wales were very defensive, infact shamefully so, that was negative at its finest but I won't hold it against them.

Kane looks totally wrecked after the season he has had.

How composed and good was Rashford when he came on though? What a special talent for a man that age to come on and look like he is just playing a kick about in the park in that occassion. Hope Rashford gets more chances and Vardy/Sturridge.

Rashford was magnificant. He really is a talent, can play upfront or wing equally as good. I would drop Lallana who imo is the biggest conman there is. Constantly hear how good he is on the ball but he has been the same player Iv'e seen since league one. Constantly slows down the tempo with his unnecessary turns.

Kind of reminds me of the edgy generation you find on Twitch chat. Edgey kids looking for any reason to get triggered

Twitch chat is pure aids. From the Kappa's to the Kkona's. Not to mention the white knights. Surprised your on there gramps.

Twitch chat is pure aida. From the Kappa's to the Kkona's. Not to mention the white knights. Surprised your on there gramps.

I mod friends stream. Keep out the noobs. Been many a time I've had to ban people sadly because they resort to childish foul language insults, racism etc. Won't stand for that stuff.

Not too bad now though, just one or two who get told where to go. Though I'm guilty of one man spamming of Kappa sometimes when quiet

View attachment 144185

(I had to do it)

Last edited:
Back