England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
See this thread has gone the way of many on here when one does not agree with the other. Name calling, bitchy remarks and winding each other up for the sake of it. This Forum is going down hill fast !!! Sigh use to have great debates and conversations on here !!! :(

Because people try to put down England instead of get behind them! We may not be great but it sure as **** is always exciting, we never make it easy watch!

Rashford was magnificant. He really is a talent, can play upfront or wing equally as good. I would drop Lallana who imo is the biggest conman there is. Constantly hear how good he is on the ball but he has been the same player Iv'e seen since league one. Constantly slows down the tempo with his unnecessary turns.

Agreed on Rashford, but going to have to respectfully disagree on Lallana. His off the ball movement is really good and he often finds himself in pockets of space that make it really awkward for defenders. More evident vs Russia than in todays game vs Wales because well he didn't have any space to operate in because Wales were playing 11 behind the ball for the most part.

5 at the back formations are annoying but they almost nicked a result out of it to be fair.

Because people try to put down England instead of get behind them! We may not be great but it sure as **** is always exciting, we never make it easy watch!
It's the same on every thread. ********, name calling, winding each other up, snide sarcasm.

So are yers all finally understanding why most Liverpudlians weren't arsed to lose £terling the player? Aside from being a two faced gobshite? He's not improved one bit from the day he left. But he is dead fast like .....

His decision making on the ball for Eng is gash.

See this thread has gone the way of many on here when one does not agree with the other. Name calling, bitchy remarks and winding each other up for the sake of it. This Forum is going down hill fast !!! Sigh use to have great debates and conversations on here !!! :(

Its always the same at this time of year, people start acting like a bunch of ******* PMSing. I used to get involved and then be like that what the actual **** am I doing? I think people forget that you are allowed to have a difference of opinion. And to me now if you back up that opinion with a thought process and a semi coherent argument I say fair play these days. I thought I could make it better by attacking people and ridiculing them but I must have gone through some jedi **** because its my own behaviour and replies that I have control over that can affect others

Anyway England was good, still keeping my pessimistic shield up but second half was much better and with Kane looking jaded we should be looking to start that time vs Slovakia in my opinion. Rooney is looking great in the CM,bet United fans are hoping he can do it there next season.

Just seen the goals. Man alive the quickness of Sturridges feet ..... Absolutely World Class that fella'.

Best there is in this Country not called Augero.

Just seen the goals. Man alive the quickness of Sturridges feet ..... Absolutely World Class that fella'.

Best there is in this Country not called Augero.

Different team that second half. Sturridge and Vardy ahead of Kane now surely? Doubt it with Woy.

Walker was brilliant as well, so quick on the ball.

And Sterling... well he was dreadful XD

Anyway England was good, still keeping my pessimistic shield up but second half was much better and with Kane looking jaded we should be looking to start that time vs Slovakia in my opinion. Rooney is looking great in the CM,bet United fans are hoping he can do it there next season.

Well from Slovakian's perspective, you really need to push us. We have real trouble getting the ball up, Hamsik usually needs to drop deep to help CB's. We have big trouble with corners and free kicks, our GK can't catch the ball, he makes a lot of dangerous punches - often they stay in the box. Mark Hamsik, he's by far the most dangerous player. Rashford of Vardy on the left, I think they could do very well against our RB. FB's will be effective probably aswell, Weiss or Mak can't really defend. Our CB's are slow and physical, Durica is actually better than Skrtel, Pecovsky does a lot of defensive work, so I'd focus on attacking by flanks and on counter attacks.

Fantastic win for England. Aside from Bale's free kick I don't recall Wales posing any kind of threat whereas we were always under control and should have won by a bigger margin.

As for Sterling, I'm convinced had he stayed at Liverpool and where they would have given him a lot more focus and development he could have turned into a great player. Serves him right I guess for being a money grabber. Send him home.

So are yers all finally understanding why most Liverpudlians weren't arsed to lose £terling the player? Aside from being a two faced gobshite? He's not improved one bit from the day he left. But he is dead fast like .....

Not really. He is 21 and the fact that people are noticing this bad spell already speakes volumes of what he can do when is on form. He has plenty of time to refine his game and find that consistency to become one of the best players in the world. I am looking forward to seeing how Pep uses him.

Not really. He is 21 and the fact that people are noticing this bad spell already speakes volumes of what he can do when is on form. He has plenty of time to refine his game and find that consistency to become one of the best players in the world. I am looking forward to seeing how Pep uses him.

If he had the dedication to his craft and self motivation there would be.

But he doesn't. I'll lay good money he's used less and less by Guardiola the more he get's to know him.

If he had the dedication to his craft and self motivation there would be.

But he doesn't. I'll lay good money he's used less and less by Guardiola the more he get's to know him.

I am not even sure why you feel he is not dedicated to his craft considering where he came from and how far he has gotten. You do know he was brought up by a single mother. He came from one of the most gang-infested areas in Jamaica before moving to St Raphaels which is not the easiest of neighbourhoods either.

You do not play for England from such beginnings unless you are really dedicated to your craft.

I am not even sure why you feel he is not dedicated to his craft considering where he came from and how far he has gotten. You do know he was brought up by a single mother. He came from one of the most gang-infested areas in Jamaica before moving to St Raphaels which is not the easiest of neighbourhoods either.

You do not play for England from such beginnings unless you are really dedicated to your craft.

I think its less about the dedication part but more that he perhaps moved to early. With LFC we could be more patient with him if he goes through a bad patch like he currently is but at city he is under pressure to perform week in week out. People forget he is still 21 years old he isn't going to be the finished article yet. Unfortuntely his agent has prob ballsed up his career for him.

I think its less about the dedication part but more that he perhaps moved to early. With LFC we could be more patient with him if he goes through a bad patch like he currently is but at city he is under pressure to perform week in week out. People forget he is still 21 years old he isn't going to be the finished article yet. Unfortuntely his agent has prob ballsed up his career for him.

Nah the pressure to perform week in and week out was on him at Liverpool as well. Also its not like Liverpool made it easy for him to stay there when they tried to bully him into signing a new contract and planted stories of him being a 'money grabber' in the media. I think that eventually this move will work out well for him. I am excited to see where he progresses under Pep. It will be good for him and England as well.

Oh come on now. Sterling may be 21, but he already has more top flight experience than some people who are in mid 20s. Young players take years to improve because they usually take years to establish themselves as starters. That's clearly not the problem here, as he already has 4 full seasons in the Prem. He should be improving rapidly at this stage of his career, but he's still as raw as ever.

Everything points out to severe case of Walcottosis.

Oh come on now. Sterling may be 21, but he already has more top flight experience than some people who are in mid 20s. Young players take years to improve because they usually take years to establish themselves as starters. That's clearly not the problem here, as he already has 4 full seasons in the Prem. He should be improving rapidly at this stage of his career, but he's still as raw as ever.

Everything points out to severe case of Walcottosis.
Disagree. You need game time to improve and he lost his place to Navas. At LFC he was improving every season.

Nah the pressure to perform week in and week out was on him at Liverpool as well. Also its not like Liverpool made it easy for him to stay there when they tried to bully him into signing a new contract and planted stories of him being a 'money grabber' in the media. I think that eventually this move will work out well for him. I am excited to see where he progresses under Pep. It will be good for him and England as well.
We've been through this before it was a **** up from both sides. LFC specifically Bodgers should never have said anything to the media, Sterling's agent was also a ****. His gone now and im sure he will do well under Pep.

Back