England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Hoddle is a clown banging on about dominated bla bla. We have only had about 5% more possession and done nothing with it.

Idiotic changes imo. We've had no cohesion or anything tonight.

Still absolutely no excuse for the XI out there for such a **** poor performance when the opposition is as bad as this with absolutely NO intention of going forward. Easiest International you could wish to have.

Still absolutely no excuse for the XI out there for such a **** poor performance when the opposition is as bad as this with absolutely NO intention of going forward. Easiest International you could wish to have.

I'll never understand short corners if you don't have a plan with it. Never ever understand it.

From a corner with Cahill/Smalling/Kane in the box, Rooney has give it short to Clyne, who's been forced to give it straight back, for Rooney to attempt a cross that's deflected out for a throw. A possibly dangerous corner to a ******* throw-in.

Not bothered about finishing second, group F has been the weakest. If it's Portugal we end up facing, then I'd fancy us to beat them.

Like watching VGs Utd!

Mate it gave me flash backs to BR Liverpool.

Last kick, get it up there, so Hendo does a 180 turn and passes it back. Unbelievable how some of these players are paid so much money to be "professional" footballers when common sense doesn't prevail 90% of the time..

I have no idea how these qualification rules work but what are Slovakia's chance of getting through now?

Could well be Portugal. Could well of been someone like Albania.

Hodgson is a football genius!

Mate it gave me flash backs to BR Liverpool.

Last kick, get it up there, so Hendo does a 180 turn and passes it back. Unbelievable how some of these players are paid so much money to be "professional" footballers when common sense doesn't prevail 90% of the time..

I have no idea how these qualification rules work but what are Slovakia's chance of getting through now?
Could not agree more! Think they have a very good chance with the points they have.

Oh yeah, England now left in Portugal/ France/ Germany (presuming they win the group) and Italy's side of the bracket.

Good luck with that under Hodgson.

Back