England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
What about Garry Monk? I know Swansea sacked him but until then he was getting rave reviews and he did seem to know what he was doing. He was the one who cracked Rodgers' 3-4-2-1 last season, although maybe that says more about all of the managers who failed to do so :P

What about Garry Monk? I know Swansea sacked him but until then he was getting rave reviews and he did seem to know what he was doing. He was the one who cracked Rodgers' 3-4-2-1 last season, although maybe that says more about all of the managers who failed to do so :P

He is the latest victim at my club Leeds

Lets not even joke about these things I'm a passholder again haha

Joking aside, I think you had a brilliant shout in Eddie Howe.

Whether he'd be crazy enough to leave the perfect situation of Bournemouth for the poisoned chalice that is the National managers job in this Country is another thing again but the FA would be very remiss IMHO to not at least approach him.

Like you say, just what have they to lose? It sure as **** can't get any worse than it has been for long enough now.

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind that either chance to see all the best players. It is a win win either way

See/ seen most all of them live in Europe. Shrugs.

I think that's another reason you see most every lower league/ non-league club under the sun following England abroad. England IS their Europe and gives them trips they'd never come close to getting with their clubs.

England should be watching and learning from the brilliant Welsh.

For all their millions, team spirit and pride like this you just can't buy.

Jurgen Klinsmann is in talks to be England's next manager

Change one fraud to another. Great plan.

Harsh to say the least, I think the guy done a remarkable job with USA in World Cup Brazil. Haven't watched much after but he suddenly had an impact on German national team as well.

Harsh to say the least, I think the guy done a remarkable job with USA in World Cup Brazil. Haven't watched much after but he suddenly had an impact on German national team as well.

I would rather the team was just picked out of a hat over Klinsmann. The fact that any American I know with a modicum of interest in football would be absolutely thrilled if we took him from them. He has been very poor for the US overall despite a decent World Cup. Would give up all hope if he was manager, well already have but wouldn't even bother to pay attention to results if he was hired

Back