England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
You make it sound like it was an even game and penalties was a fair way to decide it, if that was the case then I would of been happy, but Italy completely outplayed and overrun us in midfield and Hodgson did nothing at all to change it. What is bringing Walcott going to do when we can't even get the ball.

What am I biased towards? I am English and a huge fan of our football team.

The reason I blame Hodgson is because he had 120 minutes to sub Rooney and get someone else to mark Pirlo. Also he failed to do anything when we were getting completely overrun in the game in midfield. It is a manager's job to change counter-react these threats during the game, but he failed to.

But why do you not blame Rooney for not doing his job? We know he is tactically disciplined and aware. Why does he escape criticism?

But why do you not blame Rooney for not doing his job? We know hemis tactically disciplined and aware. Why does he escape criticism?

This is my whole point, if Rooney was not doing his job why did Roy let him play for 120 minutes and let Pirlo dictate the game.

This is my whole point, if Rooney was not doing his job why did Roy let him play for 120 minutes and let Pirlo dictate the game.

You keep skirting the issue. Why do you not blame Rooney for not doing his job. Especially when he is brilliant at being a defensive harrier in the hole. Why do you not blame him for repeatedly losing Pirlo, and then not going goal side of him in the hole and staying there?

2 People were at fault, but you only blame one and you still havent answered why.

You keep skirting the issue. Why do you not blame Rooney for not doing his job. Especially when he is brilliant at being a defensive harrier in the hole. Why do you not blame him for repeatedly losing Pirlo, and then not going goal side of him in the hole and staying there?

2 People were at fault, but you only blame one and you still havent answered why.

How do you even know Rooney was asked to man-mark Pirlo, we are assuming he did, until it is 100% fact then I won't blame Rooney partly as well.

How do you even know Rooney was asked to man-mark Pirlo, we are assuming he did, until it is 100% fact then I blame Rooney partly as well.

Because Hodgson and Hart were caught screaming at him to mark him. Did you watch the match?

Not only that, Rooney is experienced enough and good enough to understand the threat Pirlo presented. He does it for United without being asked.

Because Hodgson and Hart were caught screaming at him to mark him. Did you watch the match?

Not only that, Rooney is experienced enough and good enough to understand the threat Pirlo presented. He does it for United without being asked.

I heard Hart, never heard Hodgson, it is irrelevant anyway because if Hodgson was screaming and unhappy with Rooney why did he not have the courage to sub him.

I heard Hart, never heard Hodgson, it is irrelevant anyway because if Hodgson was screaming and unhappy with Rooney why did he not have the courage to sub him.

Again why didnt our best player do his job? Could, and probably would have made the difference. Both were to blame, you cant seem to accept that. If a player doesnt do his job, then he is at fault, if the manager does not rectify that, then he is also at fault. Both made an error over that.

There was nothing there that Rooney can not do.

Last edited:
I actually had something good to type. But we've just had a tornado, and we are in the middle of a massive supercell with huge hail and.....i've forgotten what to type because I'm ******** myself

I actually had something good to type. But we've just had a tornado, and we are in the middle of a massive supercell with huge hail and.....i've forgotten what to type because I'm ******** myself

LOL, what? its like 23 degrees here.

LOL, what? its like 23 degrees here.

Yup. It's a really dangerous supercell, cloud to ground lightning everywhere (the sort where you get the flash and thunder at the same time), large hail, torrential rain, funnel clouds..everything. Recorded it on my phone too. Even I wouldn't go outside in this it's that dangerous. this is the 3rd tornado in the UK today. It was just amazing. Just before it hit the sky went all greeny and the temperature shot right up

There's been supercells and everything from Ireland, Midlands and now its heading north

Wish we had something that interesting here. I can tell you without even checking the weather in Cardiff today is light drizzle.

Wish we had something that interesting here. I can tell you without even checking the weather in Cardiff today is light drizzle.

No word of a lie, I love watching this stuff, but as soon as I saw that green-orange sky-the door slammed shut. That was the most dangerous storm I've ever been through. I was actually scared. If the footage is clear enough I'll post it on the video clip thread-don't know what it's gonna be like though it was taped on phone

Ajt successfully hijacks the thread with weather talk.

Everyone I know down in London was saying how amazing the weather was, while I woke up to a thunderstorm and the rain attempting to break into my window.

OT: Zzeezzy, if everyone judged a manager after such a short time period, no one would know the name Alex Ferguson right now. Especially an international manager, he had 2 friendlies to prepare for the tournament.

Last edited:

Everyone I know down in London was saying how amazing the weather was, while I woke up to a thunderstorm and the rain attempting to break into my window.

OT: Zzeezzy, if everyone judged a manager after such a short time period, no one would know the name Alex Ferguson right now. Especially an international manager, he had 2 friendlies to prepare for the tournament.

Was going to be OT until all **** let lose. just wish I could remember what I was going to type now. ****** alzheimer's

Very true, but I still think Hodgson is stuck in his ways and whether he can adapt his formation/system I am not confident.

Hart
Walker - Cahill - Jagielka - Baines
Carrick
Cleverley - Milner
Ox - Sturridge - Young

Guess that will be the team or there abouts..

Not the strongest imo.

Back