England Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 372K
All depends how Roy wants to play, if you play JT deep where he is still one of the best in the world then mistakes are non existent (unless he knee's Sanchez in the back).

I think Moscow proved that no matter your defensive line, he can and will find a way to slip at the most crucial of moments! ;)

I hope to **** JT doesn't start.. Also Oxlade-Chamberlain? REALLY!? I just want Roy to pick Carrick, though, really do not think Barry should be anywhere near the starting XI.

Last edited:
I think Moscow proved that no matter your defensive line, he can and will find a way to slip at the most crucial of moments! ;)

CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT NOW LOL

Joe Cole cut from 2/1 to 1/9. Excuse me while I go stock up on Guinness.

I hope to **** JT doesn't start.. Also Oxlade-Chamberlain? REALLY!? I just want Roy to pick Carrick, though, really do not think Barry should be anywhere near the starting XI.
Better than Downing. Carrick should start regardless, only passing CM we have.

Chelsea FC News @ChelseaFC_News_
John Terry, Ashley Cole, Gary Cahill and Frank Lampard will be named in England's Euro 2012 squad tomorrow.

No place for Sturridge which he only has himself to blame for me.

And so Rio Ferdinand never played at a European Championship. Not selected 2000, banned 2004, didn't qualify 2008, not selected 2012.

Nope. 4 goals, more yellows than assists, and a woeful bunch of other stats.

Got to be Jones, surely?

Jones counts as more than 1 position so it frees up places elsewhere. Although my first choice would be Richards not Johnson.

On the Cole thing Lille love him so he must have done something right. He knows the International scene really well and is not scared to take on opponents and is very versatile.

Also currently watching SSN and laughing at Neil Lennon's view that Hodgson should be looking at Gary Hooper!!!

Jones counts as more than 1 position so it frees up places elsewhere. Although my first choice would be Richards not Johnson.

On the Cole thing Lille love him so he must have done something right. He knows the International scene really well and is not scared to take on opponents and is very versatile.

Also currently watching SSN and laughing at Neil Lennon's view that Hodgson should be looking at Gary Hooper!!!

He faded very badly and was horribly inconsistent.