England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Band have been banned.

Brilliant news. That *** with the drum is worse than Meg White and she was ultimate dog ****.

Might make the game bearable to watch although at times watching qualifiers and friendlies make me wanna stick my **** in a blender just so something exciting will happen.

just been reading on redcafe england game could be called off or late kickoff because of pitch waterlogged

just been reading on redcafe england game could be called off or late kickoff because of pitch waterlogged

Going on what Adrian Charles just said the stadium has a roof but both teams have to agree for it to be closed, and the poles didn't want the roof closed.

Going on what Adrian Charles just said the stadium has a roof but both teams have to agree for it to be closed, and the poles didn't want the roof closed.
I know ******* rediculous should be match officials decision, and yet still know ground staff even working on pitch:@

FIFA official throwing ball up to see if it rolls....don't know wether to laugh or cry. Never known anything so absolutely pathetic in all my life

FIFA official throwing ball up to see if it rolls....don't know wether to laugh or cry. Never known anything so absolutely pathetic in all my life
LOL laughable, made me laugh them sending out half decent looking polish chick to take brunt of questions

Might apply for a job at the Polish FA is she's the calibre of my future workmates. Bang tidy.

FIFA say they want to get game under way in next 45 minutes/hour. going to close roof now. jesus christ. Apparentley under soil heating can help disperse the water oO)

FIFA say they want to get game under way in next 45 minutes/hour. going to close roof now. jesus christ. Apparentley under soil heating can help disperse the water oO)
We need to ship some folks over asap. apparently the heating can clear water in 30mins:O

Might apply for a job at the Polish FA is she's the calibre of my future workmates. Bang tidy.

I'm afraid 50 year old overweight guy with a moustache would be most likely workmate.

**** sake. Have to pick my sister up at 3:30 from her school which is 15 mins away from our house and I have shitloads of homework to do!

Back