England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Danny Rose got set off for 2 yellow card and not a red. The Fa said you cant appeal two yellow cards.

Andy, repeat to yourself "I shall not go to the bog during the first or second half"

the number of times Ive missed a goal by seconds cause I've had to answer the call of nature. Cryin out loud

gUTJJ.png

UEFA fines: £45,000 Spain 2004 (racism); £16,500 Serbia 2007 (racism); £10,000 Croatia 2008 (racism); £80,000 Bendtner (pants)

Doubt UEFA would take any action though. Bendtner showing his sponsored underpants is apparently a much bigger issue than racism for them.

This must be tennis ref who just went to the wrong stadium. Basically no-contact game.

Oh Jags you were lucky there. Bit of a ballup there

So England had a nice set up.

So we make 6 changes, for no reason. And change formation.

Excellent thinking.

So England had a nice set up.

So we make 6 changes, for no reason. And change formation.

Excellent thinking.

Embarrassingly tame performance. Please let's just get the result and then improve next time.

Well base my steaming puddings. We give away a lead.

sigh

Andy, repeat to yourself "I shall not go to the bog during the first or second half"

the number of times Ive missed a goal by seconds cause I've had to answer the call of nature. Cryin out loud

Well, bladder weakness is common in old age.

well, I'll take a point tbh. shouldn't have surrendered the lead so meekly though. not the end of the world though. fact is we aren't good enough to simply waltz into a stadium and win comfortably. but we need to take the weight of expectation off Rooney-we simply rely too much on him and it shows

Last edited:
Did not like formation did not like team and defo was poor match, lots of shockin performances out there!

******* **** Roy. Make your mind up about Gerrard. 4-2-3-1 suits us, so put him on the bench, or put him AMC. Do not change the formation to suit one player, to the detriment of the rest of side, then pick an unfamiliar player/shape combo (even though the last line up blended fine), during which you are eventually forced to shunt Rooney wide, then replace him with the winger you should have started with in the first place.

******* **** Roy. Make your mind up about Gerrard. 4-2-3-1 suits us, so put him on the bench, or put him AMC. Do not change the formation to suit one player, to the detriment of the rest of side, then pick an unfamiliar player/shape combo (even though the last line up blended fine), during which you are eventually forced to shunt Rooney wide, then replace him with the winger you should have started with in the first place.
Think gerrard should be on the bench imo and go back to 4-2-3-1 and would have chosen welbeck to instead of defo. Big game against montenegro now.

Back