England vs Japan

4-3-3 trumps 4-4-2 in the centre of the pitch, and the japanese have good movement, passing around us.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Walcott needs to die.
waddle got slammed by people for saying it, but he has no footballing brain. give me lennon and johnson any time, with cole and milner

In a nutshell - Walcott, you're ****, and we hate you. Go die quietly.

why joe cole isnt starting is beyond me.

but i guess thats what friendlies are for, to experiment.

Cole should be starting. Hopefully he will get a 2nd half in place of Walcott, and we'll move Lennon over to the right.

Walcott wouldnt even make my 30 man squad :S....

Lennon is wasted on the left, he has obviously never seen him play there for spurs,he can't drible much with his left foot so is forced to come inside with the ball and it doesnt work, he needs to play Right wing. He showed he can do more then walcott last game where he only came on for 15 mins.

Capello needs to switch Lennon to the right, and put Adam Johnson on left wing for Wallshite.

we''re getting outmanuevered midfield, must switch to 4-2-3-1 after half time

I still don't think Walcott is a winger, his crossing is rubbish and that is a big part of the game. I think he is more suited to a striking role where he would play off the last defender ala Michael Owen.

Johnson with no laces through the eyes in his boots...what a ****

this is so boring hope we play like this in the world cup or were be out

Darren Bent doing better than the rest off them idiots playing at moment. Win the World Cup LOL yeah right.

tbf although i can criticise the entire team at the moment, this is a friendly, and will be nothing like the world cup.

they just said the last time we lost our world cup preperation friendly we got to the quarters.

so i wouldn't jump on the band waggon

tbf although i can criticise the entire team at the moment, this is a friendly, and will be nothing like the world cup.

they just said the last time we lost our world cup preperation friendly we got to the quarters.

so i wouldn't jump on the band waggon
people read way too much into friendlies

people read way too much into friendlies

england are always **** in friendlies lol

especially when this team is going to be nothing like the finished article, the likes of Gerrard, Milner, Joe Cole,

would add a lot more shape to the team, a solidity to the midfield. at the moment we have two mini men on the wings that cant defend at all, its basically a 4-2-4, which is why were so open.

i take off thudd, walcott, bent, lennon; bring on gerrard, cole, parker. move lennon to the right, go to 4-2-31 and put gerrard in the whole

Huddlestones playing well :) controlling the game and putting in some fantastic passes

Worst first half ive seen in a long time.

Taxi for Lennon and Walcott. Get Johnson and Joe Cole on.

Huddlestones playing well :) controlling the game and putting in some fantastic passes
hes been average, some good passing, but not enough protection of the back 4